• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
You have more faith in them than I do.

Even issues raised in the beta testing still haven't been fixed. This has been a total clusterf*ck of a release.
Haha.. True. Unfortunately, that's the only option we have bro. 😁
This v3 release makes me so angry after upgrading Even on my agency site I have a single license with them. :cautious:

that global setting is a joke and sometimes setting a font size wont work too, damn, dont touch them
Did you use the Hello theme and Elementor for all global settings bro?
I use GeneratePress global settings. Theme covers most global settings part.

Reactions: carmeli
Did you use the Hello theme and Elementor for all global settings bro?
I use GeneratePress global settings. Theme covers most global settings part.
i use wordpress starter theme underscores , haha its okay bro, im not gonna touch global settings until its stable. I know what they want to achieve with that, simply reducing request for css.

Reactions: NewFolder
If you are not on local host you can use "Must Free Account" version. Even if you are on web server or host.

For " Not connect Required" package, just follow Step 4 in steps below.

Step 1
: To use "Must Free Account" version install Elementor Core. Not from WordPress Repository. Use free core version comes with package.
Step 2: Edit any page with Elementor. Now try to import a free block in to the page. It will ask you to link your Elementor account to use Template library.
Step 3: Open a new tab. Create a free account on Elementor.com and link clicking button on your website.
Step 4: Activate Pro plugin. Navigate to Elementor > License and input any key if its showing as inactive.
You are done. This is exact steps I follow. It's working without any issue.

Hello, I did as U say but it is not asking me to link account. when step 2 it says Auth error.I dont find the link account in my site either. Thanks for helping me.

Pro ts working anyway and it looks activated. I supose i wont be able to access library.

Thanks again

PS. It stops working after a while. Keeps saving forever, but it doesnt. Inspector shows no error... Troubleshooting disabling Pro, but still nothing happens.

Last edited:
Hello I have a problem. The left widget bar gets stuck on loading. Elementor pro is fixed when deactivated.

As a workaround click on the litte yellow "Edit Header" button, wait a bit, then click on the litte yellow "Edit Page" button - now it should load fine! ;)

Oww thank you but i fixed the problem. I entered a ram in the wordpress config file. Solved the problem.

Reactions: smalok
Hello, I did as U say but it is not asking me to link account. when step 2 it says Auth error.I dont find the link account in my site either. Thanks for helping me.

Pro ts working anyway and it looks activated. I supose i wont be able to access library.

Thanks again

PS. It stops working after a while. Keeps saving forever, but it doesnt. Inspector shows no error... Troubleshooting disabling Pro, but still nothing happens.

@NullMaster FYI Core v3.0.8 has just been released :)

Elementor Pro 3.0.4 - Free 3.0.7 ( all template updated. No free membership required. )
Note: If there is a missing template, report it privately.
lope-gif.45517
💖 💖 :love:

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - The Most Powerful Page Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.4 + v3.0.8.1 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.4 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.0.8.1 - 2020-09-14 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Fix: Reverted Shape Dividers are in front other elements in Chrome 85 fix due to display glitches ([#12393](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12393))
* Fix: Auto Columns control setting causes layout to be displayed in one row in a Social icons ([Topic](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloppy-updates/)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So we are on the 9th "patch release" of Elementor Core and I still can't recommend it.

Bear in mind that I am a paying customer and saying this... but I'm so angry with the crap they are releasing as supposed "fixes"

Most of you should stay on 2.9.x for things to keep working.

Much love to @NullMaster for continuing to update though and issues are nothing to do with him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock