• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
What are your problems exactly? For me it works flawlesly?
So we are on the 9th "patch release" of Elementor Core and I still can't recommend it.

Bear in mind that I am a paying customer and saying this... but I'm so angry with the crap they are releasing as supposed "fixes"

Most of you should stay on 2.9.x for things to keep working.

Much love to @NullMaster for continuing to update though and issues are nothing to do with him.
[/QUOT

Can anyone provide a link to download the latest nulled version as the one provided does not allow me to achieve this. Even clicking on all the ads it's endless ...

Reactions: smalok and julien
it is not a direct link, it is asked to install an extension then the links direct me to other advertisements ... I am not interested ...
As you've been told several times use Adblock Pro.

Reactions: julien
  • Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Little question: the Elementor version 3.0.9 is the official version and not a nulled version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock