• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FOCUS - DIYthemes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vojislav

Jun 22, 2020
Vojislav submitted a new resource:

FOCUS - DIYthemes - Download free FOCUS - DIYthemes

screenshot.png

FOCUS

The world’s fastest WordPress Theme and the only one designed for the way internet behavior has changed in the age of social media:

• Golden Ratio Typography and gorgeous content presentation styles
  • Extreme speed thanks to ruthless performance optimization
  • Backup, restore, import, and export design functionality
  • “Integrate anything” design customization options
  • Customizable Focused Landing Page template
  • Structured...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
Vojislav updated FOCUS - DIYthemes with a new update entry:

v1.1

• Breakouts: New content formatting style enables you to “break out” images, videos, blockquotes, notes, alerts, boxes—any block-level HTML element—and display them from the middle of the content to the edge of the browser on larger screens
  • Pullouts: New content formatting style enables you to pull block-level elements out of the content and extend them to the edge of the browser on larger screens...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: qita
Your Resource Approved
Thanks
hi i am facing the issue, i have download the thesis framework v 2.10.6 from here and also focus skin but i am getting error while uploading the skin as it says , you are using old version of thesis it need v 2.10.7 to upload the focus skin

hi i am facing the issue, i have download the thesis framework v 2.10.6 from here and also focus skin but i am getting error while uploading the skin as it says , you are using old version of thesis it need v 2.10.7 to upload the focus skin
I have a solution for you. Just open thesis v2.10.6 zip file and edit thesis.php and change version 2.10.6 to 2.10.7. save it and make a zip file now you are done. :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock