• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Giveaway OneDrive 5TB+ Office 365 account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. Can I have?
can i get one please
Hi,
I will appreciate enjoying the good staff especially Office 365 keys. My email is: [email protected]
it will be very helpful that kind of storage thanks in advance
Am I eligble for it?
i am interested too
Can i have it? Thanks in advance
Guys, please read the rules,from now on i'm simply ignoring the request those who are not eligible.

Hello All,

Those who looking for OneDrive 5TB account + Office 365, Please reply below and follow the rules.

Rule 1: 50 Post+ members will get the accounts
Rule 2: 1 account for 1 member.
Rule 3: Please comment on my thread as this is a giveaway.:sneaky:

How to use: Click On OneDrive icon-->then go to setting-->again click on "OneDrive setting"-->Click on "More Setting"--> Click on Storage Metrics.

Regards

oh my, Mr. Boro!

Thank you! You are too kind. None of us deserve the chance to message your holiness, but I'll do whatever it takes. Even with that pesky warden always watching over me.

Need to be fanned by palm fronds? I'll instantly attempt to rip off my long cloth sleeves, revealing my girl like arms, just to set the mood straight. A sense of struggle and maybe the smell of weird may brush over you. Maybe more than you've ever prepared for. Just hold onto my jean pocket and we'll take this journey tother.

Then you just give me that wink... you know the one. Don't make it too seductive or might start lobbing grapes into your mouth hole.... and we're all out of grapes. Lastly, send me this gift, a photo of Rita Hayworth, and a gemstone pickaxe. Send them to "Attention Red". He's a man that knows how to get anything to anyone.

Then sugar, I promise to erect an unforgettable steel object on the exact center of each chair you own. My word is bond. After that, you'll never forget me or my famous throat massages. I hope I was able to put into words how much I would like your charitable gift. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock