• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE HOSTING ONLY FOR BABIATO

Status
Not open for further replies.

guillermoviejo

Trusted Uploader
Aug 21, 2019
Hello, practically a year ago since I registered in Babiato and I will never be able to thank all the people who make this forum possible for everything I have learned from them, that's why because I recently started my own hosting company web I believe that it is the most opportune moment to give back to the community everything that this has helped me to achieve.

The gift is as follows:

A hosting account to host a web page with:
18 GB of SSD space.
50 GB of monthly transfer.
2 Mail Accounts of 10 GB each one.
1 main domain and unlimited subdomains.

All free of charge FOR LIFE.

To activate this package you just have to register at SO-CALLED LIFETIME HOSTING LINK REMOVED select the starter package and enter the code THANKSBABIATO when completing the order.

I hope this can help to all the Babiato community members that need a Website Hosting.

Thanks to all of you for all the work in this forum, specially for you @Babak

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@guillermoviejo I've removed all the sales pitch stuff for your paid services as you are not eligible to sell here.

Also these free hosting threads never end well so I'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.

Reactions: RogerM
Hello, practically a year ago since I registered in Babiato and I will never be able to thank all the people who make this forum possible for everything I have learned from them, that's why because I recently started my own hosting company web I believe that it is the most opportune moment to give back to the community everything that this has helped me to achieve.

The gift is as follows:

A hosting account to host a web page with:
18 GB of SSD space.
50 GB of monthly transfer.
2 Mail Accounts of 10 GB each one.
1 main domain and unlimited subdomains.

To activate this package you just have to register at cp.wecodeforyou.com select the starter package and enter the code THANKSBABIATO when completing the order.

I hope this can help to all the Babiato community members that need a Website Hosting.

Thanks to all of you for all the work in this forum, specially for you @Babak

I guess you are using Godaddy.
None of the domains is working including your signature link

@guillermoviejo I've removed all the sales pitch stuff for your paid services as you are not eligible to sell here.

Also these free hosting threads never end well so I'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.
Oh ok sorry, I dindn`t know that.
No problem. The free part still active for all the members.
And since the Hosting Company still active the offer will be running.

Sorry again for the selling part, I didn't know I couldn't do it.

Ohh it also helps if you know your site is a .net not a .com ;)

Thanks...
Does the free plan support FFmpeg
I don't really know that, but I will check it and give and answer to you.

Sorry mate, the FFmpeg is not supported, it will require a VPS and we are not offering that yet.
Thanks and sorry again.

scam..you are just looking for a cheap way to harvest data. i have signed up with a spare email. gosh..this guy is asking for every information CIA will require. no web hosting company will ask your date of birth..ridiculous..you are even asking for entity status.. @CyberDeviL @Babak please review and delete if necessary. i have also verified my email as required but it keeps taking me back to verify email if i choose to skip the profiling bit..

scam..you are just looking for a cheap way to harvest data. i have signed up with a spare email. gosh..this guy is asking for every information CIA will require. no web hosting company will ask your date of birth..ridiculous..you are even asking for entity status.. @CyberDeviL @Babak please review and delete if necessary. i have also verified my email as required but it keeps taking me back to verify email if i choose to skip the profiling bit..

Favorite colour, Temperature, Wind Direction, Gustiness

Reactions: estherebh
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock