• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Hi. I just give up. I manage to start with Insta,Link, Twiter but FB stil not publish on my pages ( 6 ) and 2 my group.Any one have any other plugin what i could use.

Hi. I just give up. I manage to start with Insta,Link, Twiter but FB stil not publish on my pages ( 6 ) and 2 my group.Any one have any other plugin what i could use.
Hi, try the new fs poster facebook cookie method

Thanks i Will try. But i notice there is new version. If i am not good with editing table and i will update to new version it will work ?

If you have no knowledge to edit sql tables, I invite you to install from 0.

Just upload the files of the new version and go to the wordpress control panel and disable fs poster, then delete the plugin (from the wordpress plugin page)

Then upload the files again and activate, I will ask for a license again.

Type babia.to

And reconfigure the plugin.

On V3.5.0 v3 --When I add my account the plugin says "Account added successfully" but no account is added or listed. Furthermore, the pre-existing accounts that come with the plugin are no longer there.

On V3.5.0 v3 --When I add my account the plugin says "Account added successfully" but no account is added or listed. Furthermore, the pre-existing accounts that come with the plugin are no longer there.
This is because you're missing the plugins' tables in database. Delete the plugin and re-install.

Hello

Search your database for this table "poster_plugin_installed" or "fs_poster_plugin_installed" and delete all you find.

Do many searches, if your site is multi-site there may be several.
If your site is normal, it is located in wp_options

Now go to the control panel of the wordpress fs-poster plugin and ask for a license again and type babia.to

Last edited:
You must deac

Deactivate and Delete the plugin and install the new one. You most certainly will have to reconfigure it it the accounts you added.
Hi there is no need to delete it via the wordpress panel, for update v 3.5.0 V2 to v3.5.1 just delete the folder in your cpanel directory and replace it with the new folder.

@imabotmail Before you had a problem, did you solve it?
Did the solution I gave you help you? Don't forget to feed the forum.

Hi there is no need to delete it via the wordpress panel, for update v 3.5.0 V2 to v3.5.1 just delete the folder in your cpanel directory and replace it with the new folder.

@imabotmail Before you had a problem, did you solve it?
Did the solution I gave you help you? Don't forget to feed the forum.
I'm sorry. I installed the new version 3.5.1 b and my problem is solved. Thank you !!

Reactions: lgokul
How to make the number of published posts in the journal by default equal to 15. Or so that he remembers my choice 4,8,15.

Is it possible to make the plugin randomly take images from those that are in the post or product, and not just the default images

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock