• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
hi again :( this character broken ' :( there was no solution given above

update last version, not working :( don't added facebook page's. only see my profile :(

How to make the number of published posts in the journal by default equal to 15. Or so that he remembers my choice 4,8,15.

Is it possible to make the plugin randomly take images from those that are in the post or product, and not just the default images
Both options are not currently available in the add-on, but I will put them to the author to implement them in future updates.

Edit:
In the first question do you refer to the logs?
In the options 4-8-15?

Last edited:
hi again :( this character broken ' :( there was no solution given above
Edit the file
fs-poster\App\Providers\Helper.php

Search:
Code:
$postInf['post_title'],
Replace:
Code:
str_replace("'", "'", $postInf['post_title']),

• Love
Reactions: halley
schedule works fine but sleep time does not work.
Screenshot.png
Check it and it works 100% sleep time
Most likely, your sql tables in the plugin are incomplete.

I recommend that you remove the plugin from the wordpress control panel so that table cleaning is executed
Then upload the latest version again and enter the license again "babia.to"

Screenshot.png
Check it and it works 100% sleep time
Most likely, your sql tables in the plugin are incomplete.

I recommend that you remove the plugin from the wordpress control panel so that table cleaning is executed
Then upload the latest version again and enter the license again "babia.to"
the plugin is okay. What am trying to say is this, lets say you indicate sleep time is from 6pm to 6am and say the interval is 3hrs. So the plugin is supposed to post only between 6.01am to 5.59pm but in this case it even posts during the sleep time with the same interval. Lets say the last post was at 2020-02-27 17:59 so it should indicate the next post time as 2020-02-28 06:01 but instead it shows(and posts) after the schedule interval and in this case 3hrs which is 2020-02-28 09:01

the plugin is okay. What am trying to say is this, lets say you indicate sleep time is from 6pm to 6am and say the interval is 3hrs. So the plugin is supposed to post only between 6.01am to 5.59pm but in this case it even posts during the sleep time with the same interval. Lets say the last post was at 2020-02-27 17:59 so it should indicate the next post time as 2020-02-28 06:01 but instead it shows(and posts) after the schedule interval and in this case 3hrs which is 2020-02-28 09:01
Of course I understand what it says, that's what sleep time is all about

In your post appears a moon as in my example?
I am testing if you respect the sleep time and on my site and respect it as normal.

Could you upload your "wp_fs_schedules" table in .sql format please?

The moon is visible.
Below is my table structure:

CREATE TABLE `wp_fs_schedules` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`user_id` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`title` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`start_date` date DEFAULT NULL,
`end_date` date DEFAULT NULL,
`interval` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`status` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`filters` varchar(2000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`accounts` text COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci,
`insert_date` timestamp NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
`share_time` time DEFAULT NULL,
`post_type_filter` varchar(2000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`category_filter` varchar(2000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`post_sort` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`post_date_filter` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`post_ids` varchar(3000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`next_execute_time` varchar(200) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`custom_post_message` varchar(2500) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`share_on_accounts` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`sleep_time_start` time DEFAULT NULL,
`sleep_time_end` time DEFAULT NULL,
`share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
`save_post_ids` varchar(3000) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci ROW_FORMAT=COMPACT;

Also a heads up, i changed
sleep_time_start and sleep_time_end from varchar(300) to time but it din't make any difference

It must work with, don't change it

sleep_time_start varchar(300)
sleep_time_end varchar(300)

But as he says I already proved the insurance error is at work wp cron

It must work with, don't change it

sleep_time_start varchar(300)
sleep_time_end varchar(300)

But as he says I already proved the insurance error is at work wp cron
Cron works fine.
Anyway thanks alot for your feedback(y). Let me try to find the issue and share back the solution incase anyone else is facing the same

Reactions: lgokul
Edit the file
fs-poster\App\Providers\Helper.php

Search:
Code:
$postInf['post_title'],
Replace:
Code:
str_replace("'", "'", $postInf['post_title']),
hey update and working
Code:
str_replace("‘", "'", $postInf['post_title']),

Reactions: lgokul
Hello, thank for share this. Can you please check the sync with Medium? when i try to add my account the plugin says "Account added successfully" but doesnt appears,

Hello, thank for share this. Can you please check the sync with Medium? when i try to add my account the plugin says "Account added successfully" but doesnt appears,
Hi, I don't have an app in medium, could someone lend me one to try? Send it by private message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utpol2001
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock