• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Do not worry, this is solved in the next update the author is already working on it.
Facebook and Instagram made changes to their source code, which is why the preg match is not working.
Is it probably due to this the plugin is not posting my Wordpress post to Facebook and share tab cannot post with picture? Thank you.

Is it probably due to this the plugin is not posting my Wordpress post to Facebook and share tab cannot post with picture? Thank you.
Also check it and fix it in the next update.
This is because facebook changed its source code.
Do not worry as soon as the update comes out I will nulled it.

Screenshot please or video
It redirects me to posts that are sponsored for example , the one in print screent it redircts me to : https:// fb.com / 1621594784681989

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I also met the problem that I cannot find my Facebook pages (actually I have two pages existing), I tried many times. Then I have to change to Jetpack which has the function to auto post to Facebook, it works, but Jetpack slow down my site speed much, what I can do now:cry::cry::cry:

I also met the problem that I cannot find my Facebook pages (actually I have two pages existing), I tried many times. Then I have to change to Jetpack which has the function to auto post to Facebook, it works, but Jetpack slow down my site speed much, what I can do now:cry::cry::cry:
Do not worry about the problem of facebook and instagram will be corrected in the next update.

I just reviewed it and facebook changed its source method so the preg match is not working.
I will review it further or hopefully the author will get an update in a few hours.
Because he was already alerted.
Thank you, I will wait for the update from you

Do not worry about the problem of facebook and instagram will be corrected in the next update.
Good afternoon, jetpack works fine for me, but instead of the title of the post will publish an excerpt. Do you know how to fix it?

Thank you so much. For sharing this but please let me know works to load on Facebook the like pages? I ask because the las version loaded only profile account and groups... Like pages skipped or not works!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock