• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Thank you so much. For sharing this but please let me know works to load on Facebook the like pages? I ask because the las version loaded only profile account and groups... Like pages skipped or not works!
Everything works now

v. 3.7.0 tested facebook like pages works now but not works (schedule(s) poster) last version works but this version not works...maybe can solved this?! please let me know?!?!

when want to add: schedule not happens nothing not add :(

EDIT// I cleared the old version and now WORKS!

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: lgokul
Good afternoon, jetpack works fine for me, but instead of the title of the post will publish an excerpt. Do you know how to fix it?
Good day, Cookie method facebook blocked account,
who has instructions on how to get permissions for the fb application?

Reactions: lgokul
v. 3.7.0 tested facebook like pages works now but not works (schedule(s) poster) last version works but this version not works...maybe can solved this?! please let me know?!?!

when want to add: schedule not happens nothing not add :(

EDIT// I cleared the old version and now WORKS!

Thanks
Of course the best thing is to do a clean installation ;)

Yes im try to relogin .. but still error after logout..

Yes, my account locked for firts share.
Good day, Cookie method facebook blocked account,
who has instructions on how to get permissions for the fb application?
The agent of the cookies method changed in this version.
So if you had this method working in previous versions Facebook will remove you from the account for security.

This is normal behavior since it detects this method as a new unrecognized device.

1.- In my case and to solve it, deactivate the 2-factor method of Facebook.

2.- Then log in privately and copy the cookies.
Facebook sent me an alert and I changed my password.
3.- Then I started a session in another private mode and copied the cookies and Facebook did not bother again as it adapted to the new device.

This you will have to do until Facebook recognizes that IP of your hosting server as secure.

Additional note: don't post too many times at first. Go little by little so that Facebook gets better used to your hosting IP.

The agent of the cookies method changed in this version.
So if you had this method working in previous versions Facebook will remove you from the account for security.

This is normal behavior since it detects this method as a new unrecognized device.

1.- In my case and to solve it, deactivate the 2-factor method of Facebook.

2.- Then log in privately and copy the cookies.
Facebook sent me an alert and I changed my password.
3.- Then I started a session in another private mode and copied the cookies and Facebook did not bother again as it adapted to the new device.

This you will have to do until Facebook recognizes that IP of your hosting server as secure.

Additional note: don't post too many times at first. Go little by little so that Facebook gets better used to your hosting IP.
Yes this work.. but my account always need relogin

Schedules aren't working for me, is there any advice on how to get them to save. When I try, it goes to a blank screen.

Schedules aren't working for me, is there any advice on how to get them to save. When I try, it goes to a blank screen.
Try a clean install.

1.- Go to wordpress plugins panel and disable the plugin.
2.- Delete the plugin via the wordpress panel by clicking on delete.
3.- Upload the plugin and activate the plugin.

I just checked and everything works normally.
Please try disabling other social posts plugins before installing the fs-poster plugin.

Edit: Ok your problem was corrupted tables.
Maybe because you installed another nulled (not mine) from the fs-poster plugin earlier.

It is already solved via TeamViewer.

I need to re-add, accounts and apps

Why details are not saved in database?

After updating, all saved apps and accounts are reset.
If I just replace the old folder with this new one the accounts and data remain.
But if I remove the plugin from the control panel and upload it again everything resets from 0.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock