• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
سلام بابک جان
من این افزونه را نصب کردم و خیلی عالی کار میکرد تا اینکه اشتباها بروزرسانیش کردم که افزونه از کار افتاد.
اومدم از اینجا آخرین ورژن نال شده را مجددا دانلود کردم و نصب کردم.
افزونه نصب شد و هنگام اضافه کردن حساب کاربری اینستاگرام پیام با موفقیت اضافه شد میاد ولی هیچ حسابی اضافه نمیشه.
رفتم و چندین نسخه قدیمی نال شده را مجددا تست کردم ولی همین مشکل هنوز هست.
چیکار کنم ؟
یعنی افزونه سایت من و حساب اینستاگرام من رو بلاک کرده ؟
مشکل از کجاست ؟

مرسی کلی

سلام بابک جان
من این افزونه را نصب کردم و خیلی عالی کار میکرد تا اینکه اشتباها بروزرسانیش کردم که افزونه از کار افتاد.
اومدم از اینجا آخرین ورژن نال شده را مجددا دانلود کردم و نصب کردم.
افزونه نصب شد و هنگام اضافه کردن حساب کاربری اینستاگرام پیام با موفقیت اضافه شد میاد ولی هیچ حسابی اضافه نمیشه.
رفتم و چندین نسخه قدیمی نال شده را مجددا تست کردم ولی همین مشکل هنوز هست.
چیکار کنم ؟
یعنی افزونه سایت من و حساب اینستاگرام من رو بلاک کرده ؟
مشکل از کجاست ؟

مرسی کلی
Uninstall and clean re install

link: https://mega.nz/file/90xVQDAZ#vPEb-GWgwJhpiFnEnGYL9sCerlojUUPOCYO_Kp4auBQ

Reactions: lgokul
hello @Igokul, i got this error when trying to add my app.

> It's important to be these permissions in the APP: manage_pages , publish_pages

I am pretty sure i have these permissions, how to solve it?

so nothing we can do about it right now?
gonna use cache method for now, while waiting :)

thanks bro..
Hello if this message appears:
download.png
It only remains to wait, as Facebook indicates, paused the individual verifications by the CoronaVirus.
In the meantime you can use the cookies method that works wonderfully.

Sometimes Facebook will ask you to change the password because it detected a new device but then it will get used to the user-agent of the fs-poster plugin.
Regards

i uninstall this plugin using wp admin, and reinstall it, now i cant add account, it always redirect me to homepage. and what is plugin deactivation plugin?
To start, what social network account are you trying to add and what method do you use cookies or application?

Don't know why people having problems when adding a account for Facebook. I use the "standard App" and it works like a charm. Is there anybody who also using the standard app?

facebook is only active with a 5 minute break. but one day later it forces to change the password. @lgokul What is the recommended timeout?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock