• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
facebook is only active with a 5 minute break. but one day later it forces to change the password. @lgokul What is the recommended timeout?
I have posts in a half hour interval and it works for me normally.

It is normal for facebook to make you change your password, until you get used to the fs poster user-agent.

Use the Standard App method!
In the last update add the standard facebook application. But you need to reinstall the plugin from 0.

So old users do not see this option unless they reinstall the plugin.

Thanks for the last updated version.
But have problems for me I reinstalled the plugin from 0 everything is ok but when I programate in schedule to post in some interval 1 hour for example not happens nothing not post nothing... Maybe can told me somebody what happens? Thank you so much...

Yes the cron is configured from the last version what used. 3.7.0 and works very good and I removed the last version and I installed this from 0 and not works the schedule... Not posting on social.. And. I added the account in 6 different social media...and not works

if is necessary can share the print screen to se all is seted correctly and the cron is seted

Last edited:
Yes the cron is configured from the last version what used. 3.7.0 and works very good and I removed the last version and I installed this from 0 and not works the schedule... Not posting on social.. And. I added the account in 6 different social media...and not works

if is necessary can share the print screen to se all is seted correctly and the cron is seted
Any other plugins you recently installed?
You can disable it and check.
Because I just tried it from 0 and everything works ok.

Any other plugins you recently installed?
You can disable it and check.
Because I just tried it from 0 and everything works ok.

Not have other plugin installed recently.
I disable and recatived again and the plugin starts to works!
Thank you so much!

Reactions: lgokul
Thnaks for the update Goku, have you ever heard about fb account share error like below:

(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission

I'm using both standart app and personal app, both apps works fine for sharing posts on facebook pages but when its comes to share it on fb account, both of the apps returns this error and doesnt share on the profile. Do you have any suggestion about how to get rid of this?

Goodmorning everyone. When I go to add the telegram token it takes it, but it doesn't add any account. Anyone can help I need it for work.

Attachments

• token.png
    token.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
Good morning guys, can't add facebook standard app. Doesn't have the option within the apps. How can I make it appear?

Thnaks for the update Goku, have you ever heard about fb account share error like below:

(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission

I'm using both standart app and personal app, both apps works fine for sharing posts on facebook pages but when its comes to share it on fb account, both of the apps returns this error and doesnt share on the profile. Do you have any suggestion about how to get rid of this?
Hello, I will review and report to the author, most likely they will fix it in the next update.

Goodmorning everyone. When I go to add the telegram token it takes it, but it doesn't add any account. Anyone can help I need it for work.
I don't have a telegram so I can't test. If you were so kind to send me the token by private message it would be great to do the tests.

Reactions: Babak
Hello Community, I'm new here and I'm glad for your efforts.
I did download FS Poster but when I activated it I got this problem : Annotation 2020-07-02 132328.png
and the line is :
echo Helper::lequex()($posterkame);
Can you please help me with this ?

i have a problem when i installing

WordPress: [Table '.wp_fs_accounts' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) AS total FROM wp_fs_accounts WHERE status = 'error' AND ( is_public = 1 OR user_id = 1 ) AND blog_id=1
Error en la base de datos de WordPress: [Table '.wp_fs_feeds' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) AS total FROM wp_fs_feeds tb1 WHERE blog_id="1" AND is_sended = 1 AND ( ( node_type="account" AND ( SELECT COUNT(0) FROM wp_fs_accounts tb2 WHERE tb2.id = tb1.node_id AND ( tb2.user_id = 1 OR tb2.is_public=1) ) > 0 ) OR ( node_type <> "account" AND (SELECT COUNT(0) FROM wp_fs_account_nodes tb2 WHERE tb2.id = tb1.node_id AND ( tb2.user_id = 1 ) > 0 OR tb2.is_public = 1 ) ) ) AND status = "error" AND is_seen = "0"

anyone know what is the code for mysql, to create those tables?

regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock