• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
The version v.4.0.3 Nulled (Stable Version) seems for instagram sometime dont add the text in the post! but in the story it add the text... anyone has same problem?

The version v.4.0.3 Nulled (Stable Version) seems for instagram sometime dont add the text in the post! but in the story it add the text... anyone has same problem?
Try trying a different account to see if it publishes.
I just tried my account and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Babak
Luckily, the plugin is paid only with user purchases.
I'm just saying that you put that requirement for a future purchase (even if you don't) this will encourage the authors to do it and on the other hand you will be giving the developer an idea

PD: If it is within your means to buy it, do so, you support the author.

i really want to buy this. I will also donate for you. my project does not earn much, or even nothing. But thanks to you, it is going very well so I want to support you bro lgokul

• Love
Reactions: babiatosucks
It is very different from my version of nulled, try my nulled and try. ;)

Hey dude,
I still have the same problem even though I uninstalled and deleted plugin and reinstalled your nulled version from scratch. I can't add schedules anymore.
Please help I cant even add mp4 video file I created for you here.

Edit: I uploaded it somewhere else check this URL https://streamable.com/1hv4sk

Hey dude,
I still have the same problem even though I uninstalled and deleted plugin and reinstalled your nulled version from scratch. I can't add schedules anymore.
Please help I cant even add mp4 video file I created for you here.

Edit: I uploaded it somewhere else check this URL https://streamable.com/1hv4sk
Excellent explanatory video.
On the other hand, could you verify in your database if all these tables are created?
eusnbpK.png
I also want to ask if your site is multisite.

Another question when you uninstalled the plugin, did it ask you for a license again?

Thank you, it's working, only one problem:

It can't remove all the blank space in tags, for example:

tag: how to play football -- will be posted like this: #howtoplay football
only some of blank space removed, NOT all.

Excellent explanatory video.
On the other hand, could you verify in your database if all these tables are created?
eusnbpK.png
I also want to ask if your site is multisite.

Another question when you uninstalled the plugin, did it ask you for a license again?

I attached the image, all tables seem to be created successfully. Yes when I reinstalled, it asked me for a license again, there were 8-10 Nulled by Igokul, I left it on the default one, just entered a random email and activated the plugin.

I don't know what is a multisite, but this is only just one site. Maybe some other plugin is conflicting this one to create schedules, should I try deactivating them all and retry?

Edit: I did try to deactivate all the plugins and add a schedule, still the same thing. It is not related to other plugins. Fyi

Attachments

• DB.png
    DB.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.0.4 – 19 Aug 20

-Added a feature to schedule a single post repeatedly.
-Added a feature to make Telegram custom messages bold, italic, and underlined.
-Added an opportunity to add unapproved Facebook Apps so that Facebook App testers can test and approve the App.
-Fixed the bug related to non-latin Instagram names.
-Fixed the bug related to auto-posting when the Share in the background option is disabled.
-Fixed the bug related to adding accounts when scheduling on the Direct...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
If you don't want to re-install the plugin and you have version 4.0.3 or less run this sql query (remember to replace your prefix "wp_")

screenshot-png.27490

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules  ADD `post_freq` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;

Or I can install the plugin from 0, removing it from the wordpress plugin control panel and uploading it again.

I attached the image, all tables seem to be created successfully. Yes when I reinstalled, it asked me for a license again, there were 8-10 Nulled by Igokul, I left it on the default one, just entered a random email and activated the plugin.

I don't know what is a multisite, but this is only just one site. Maybe some other plugin is conflicting this one to create schedules, should I try deactivating them all and retry?

Edit: I did try to deactivate all the plugins and add a schedule, still the same thing. It is not related to other plugins. Fyi
Try the new version

Try the new version
Hello,
I did a clean install and schedule now works, but on Filters we can't choose the post type we want to share, for example Products or Pages etc.

View the video: https://streamable.com/kvfs71

Also there is an error on top of the plugin:

Warning: Use of undefined constant NTP - assumed 'NTP' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Providers/PluginMenu.php on line 12

Reactions: rifatozkan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock