• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Hello,
I did a clean install and schedule now works, but on Filters we can't choose the post type we want to share, for example Products or Pages etc.

View the video: https://streamable.com/kvfs71

Also there is an error on top of the plugin:

Warning: Use of undefined constant NTP - assumed 'NTP' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Providers/PluginMenu.php on line 12
Ok possibly it's an author's mistake, regarding the ntp variable skip it for now. It does not cause any problem.

Reactions: Babak
I still have this problem only for the caption on Instagram stories. No problem with Instagram post.
I've tried to change various config on wp-config.php file but is show a square instead of 'è' letter.

How could I solve this problem?
This is a very broad topic, there could be many causes.
Are you still having visualization problems on your sitemap?

#1118 - Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs

#1118 - Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
Hello, in which table does this error occur?
Could you take a catch?

Hello, in which table does this error occur?
Could you take a catch?

Code:
ALTER TABLE xxxx_fs_schedules  ADD `post_freq` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
when i run this query

If you don't want to re-install the plugin and you have version 4.0.3 or less run this sql query (remember to replace your prefix "wp_")

screenshot-png.27490

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules  ADD `post_freq` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;

Or I can install the plugin from 0, removing it from the wordpress plugin control panel and uploading it again.
As you know wordpress 5.5 support updating plugins via zip or it must be deleted then installed again.

and i can't invoke a new facebook post. because the account is not added
You need to run the table successfully, I just tested on my database and it works.

Try to reinstall the plugin from scratch, before making a backup of your configuration (database)

Ok possibly it's an author's mistake, regarding the ntp variable skip it for now. It does not cause any problem.
Tried again, Filters are back. Add a new schedule worked correctly, before I added all the accounts. Can't add a new schedule again. I thought this time there wouldn't be any problems but failed.

Check the video: https://streamable.com/ov0ug8

Tried again, Filters are back. Add a new schedule worked correctly, before I added all the accounts. Can't add a new schedule again. I thought this time there wouldn't be any problems but failed.

Check the video: https://streamable.com/ov0ug8
I would have to review your case by Teamviewer send me a private message to agree on the time.
On my server and that of my clients it works normally.
Regards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock