• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] Free .COM Domain for 5 Years

peekacho

Mar 22, 2020
Get a free .com for 5 years Take your business online today.

Start with a domain and pay nothing for up to 5 years. Easily make it yours with our free website builder.

(If you don’t have any CC or don’t want to use your real CC),

You can use this BIN: 549627xxxxxxxxxx

Note: you can’t host your domain to your own hosting server & can’t able to change the nameserver.

Good for your personal Portfolio site/CPA Landing page or other purpose.

Offer ends May 31, 2020

I just read the landing and curious that:
1. How if we use the free plan of MailChimp?
2. Could we buy out our domain and pointing to our hosting?
3. Is it a new service from MailChimp and are they marketing for it without profit?

Get a free .com for 5 years Take your business online today.

Start with a domain and pay nothing for up to 5 years. Easily make it yours with our free website builder.

(If you don’t have any CC or don’t want to use your real CC),

You can use this BIN: 549627xxxxxxxxxx

Note: you can’t host your domain to your own hosting server & can’t able to change the nameserver.

Good for your personal Portfolio site/CPA Landing page or other purpose.

Offer ends May 31, 2020
not working

Is there any issue?
I think you can't use the free domain name without this:

" Domain and website must remain hosted through Mailchimp to remain eligible for discount "

I read it already. I'm still don't understand bro, is it free lunch? No way!
I didn't register it yet, still consider and getting information from you guys.
Yes you can use it with your free account,but you need to have a good bin,because the one provided from the OP is burned !
screenshot-37.png

You can try bro , maybe you have more luck then me :)
I tried 3 accounts, and all 3 banned !

Last edited:
Yes you can use it with your free account,but you need to have a good bin,because the one provided from the OP is burned !

Oh yes, understood. But think about the theme, etc, I'm not interested with it, prefer WP then :).

Appie19 mentioned the first reason and second Carding/using fake cc is illegal. You should not post the illegal ways bro.

Bro not everyone have CC, So the fake cc is for those only. If you care so much about legality than go and use your legal one.

The offer is working and not from a fake company.

screenshot-37.png

Well, I don't think so. Did you tried a LIVE one ?

I read it already. I'm still don't understand bro, is it free lunch? No way!
I didn't register it yet, still consider and getting information from you guys.

I already mentioned in my OP, So please don't ruin the thread with you comments.
Please kindly move on, If you are not interested.

It's suited for unworthy projects only. Wasted already 5 minutes to read the terms.

What about the domain transfer at the first renew? its prohibited?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock