• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] Free .COM Domain for 5 Years

Same here I also read whole things...Its sh** man...its a publicity stunt.

Even I tried to chat with customer care and they have bots. Finally, I have sent them an email asking for nameservers and details to point to hosting.

Let's see what happens now but what they have stated in their terms they will not allow you to host on another hosting provider I think.

hey all,
i signed up but it redirect me directly to plan selector , i see no where i can get this free domain !?

It's very risky! For 5 years that's just not okay. If their service is bad, there's nothing you can do about it. And you have to use their builder. If at least you are allowed to use your own builder, it can be considered.

Ah man don't use this method. You will end up having your domain lost and banned account

it is a waste of time. 1.The cloudflare ns wasn't accepted and if you even try to put images from other site u get banned.I don't know what kind of service it is not worth it.last 2 domain i bought and tried to put some images from my site they banned me.Waste of time..

Okay, just an update. It works. My free domain got verified by using a prepaid credit card that have atleast $1 in it. I plan to just put mailing list there or something... not so sure about transferring it out after 4+ years, we'll see hahaha. Thanks for the share! + rep

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock