• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Completed] 3 x Envato Elements Account

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys! I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Alright guys, time to announce the winners.

Remember that the chosen winners are completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. Its completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only 3 winners are chosen. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time.

So, the winners are..... (Drum roll)

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Huge Congratulations to the winners of the Giveaway and I hope you guys make the best use of it. Again I repeat that there will more giveaways in the upcoming time so stay tuned!

Account details of Envato Elements with 31 days validity will be sent to the winners. Please kindly check your inbox.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Hey, I am a student and learning to freelance but can't afford these expensive things.
it will grateful if you provide me with a lot of things. Thanks, Sir in advance hope you understand

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
i m a freelance web designer, it would help me in work, cant afford to buy such expensive resourcrs, would like try once how it works

Great contribute thank you first of all.
Im working as freelancer and i need some of scripts/themes/plugins/stock photo & video /graphic templates shortly all types of items in envato :) I will subscribe once for all but for now it could be heavy for my budget.

Well, i am a wordpress developer. recently started working in Fiverr. i don't have budget to buy premium elements. i believe you know how hard it is to give clients original items in low budget. if you give me only for one/two days. i will download and store.
i would be grateful if you help me.
thanks

thanks you, the reason why i need this because i want to buy themes for my WP, i wanna know how the feel use original theme.

Hey guys! I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 6 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Account Proof: https://ibb.co/VCC71QP
I request i need to to get some App templates to build Android Apps, Thanks

I'd like an account to be able to test and update plugins for my websites, perhaps even use some graphics or other elements that I wasn't able to without an account.

I need it to collect some premium resources like banner, images, and some templates. And use it for my Clint and also my works. So that I don't fall in copyright issue.

Thank you

I'm a undergraduate student from Pakistan and just started my own blog name postdaily.net all using nulled theme and plugins due to lack of finance, I would be delighted if you consider me in the give away.

Username [email protected]

Thank you

Hey, can u please share it with me. I am a student and can't afford to buy stuff from Envato. It will help me in freelancing which covers my college fee.

I really need Envato Account because:
1. I love to build with wordpress and template kits for freelance jobs.
2. I don't have credit card or paypal.
3. You're very amazing
4. Babiato is the best forum ever

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Hey, buddy, I am a newbie...
I cannot afford any of these kinda subscription
I don't have any paid clients, for now, just relatives using my services with almost free/null pricing
I want it mainly for graphics templates banners etc to show some better quality work & get paid clients
I would appreciate it if given to me...

Thank you & Good work !!

Hey..I really interested for this account.
If you give me this account, I will use this for help other member in this forum.
Thank before..and sorry for my bad english..:ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucicatalin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock