• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Completed] 3 x Envato Elements Account

hello , great giveaway.
I need envato account because I am learning graphic designing and want to learn how these things are created by breakdowning them . and also to create a strong portfolio

Now, this is called a real GIVEAWAY. Let's hope I can get one. (Fingers crossed lol)
There are some elements that I wanted to download (Mostly gfx related). Maybe I can help some people with stuff they need like downloading and uploading for them too.

The first I'm thank you so much.
The reason I need this for the UI template website, video template, and so on. Because I don't have much budget now to invest in account for 1 year.

Hey guys! I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Account Proof: https://ibb.co/VCC71QP

Needed Because I lost the job in covid crisis and started freelancing and needed resources for my bread and butter

Don't get me wrong, but here I consider any such post as a scam first. I'm referring to the IP TV posts I decided to try - then I decided to try some cloud service from here and both times I regretted it. Naturally for that I have a 9321434324 e-mail address and a good botnet for ddos. I really hope you are not another scam enthusiast.

I liked the post. I participate. With the idea if you choose me - I will not use the account and immediately I will choose another user.

31 days only - this is not for me.

Let the games begin now. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Great giveaway bro.

giphy.gif

I would like to share premium content (without any charges.) with needle designers who can't afford to buy such expensive resources. @jackboys.67526

Don't get me wrong, but here I consider any such post as a scam first. I'm referring to the IP TV posts I decided to try - then I decided to try some cloud service from here and both times I regretted it. Naturally for that I have a 9321434324 e-mail address and a good botnet for ddos. I really hope you are not another scam enthusiast.

I liked the post. I participate. With the idea if you choose me - I will not use the account and immediately I will choose another user.

31 days only - this is not for me.

Let the games begin now. :)
I don't even know what you are talking about. 😂

I recently joined an online UX design school and got few vouchers as perks from them so I kept one for me and I'm giving away remaining over here. :D

Don't call anything a scam unless you don't know anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackdas and covid20
"I consider any such post as a scam first" read it again.

"I liked the post. I participate. " - hm ?

oh and btw "I really hope you are not another scam enthusiast. " - hm

and thanks for the info -

"Don't call anything a scam unless you don't know anything. "

maybe u need more time here - but anyway - gl
and sorry if you felt offended or something like that.

I need this because I am a beginner freelancer and I don't have money to buy such expensive resources.

I started website design freelancing on Fiverr and other freelance sites. I currently do not have the budget for some of the tools and templates especially Premium themes and Plugins.
I believe owning this account will help my work.
Thanks

[QUOTE = "Jackboys, yayın: 207810, üye: 67526"]
Hey Millet! 3 Lucky Kullanıcıya 3 x Envato Elements Hesabı veriyorum. Hesapların bugünden 31 gün geçerliliği vardır ve e-postanız ve şifreniz olabilir.

Hediye Girme Adımları;

1) Konu gibi (İsteğe bağlı)

2) Bu hesaba ihtiyaç duyma nedeninizin altında yorum yapın.

Kazananları önümüzdeki 24 saat içinde seçeceğim ve onları burada ilan edeceğim.

Herşey gönlünce olsun!

Hesap Kanıtı: https://ibb.co/VCC71QP

[/ALINTI]
İhtiyacım var çünkü envato unsurları üzerinde çalışıyorum. THANKS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock