• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Finished] 10 x Fastest Theme In The World GeneratePress Premium Licenses (1 Year)

Hey Thanks for the giveaway, I have been using the generate press theme since the day me learning WordPress. I have learned WordPress from the course "No stress WordPress". The teacher in the course suggested using generate press for any general wp site as it's very fast and easy to work with, moreover he uses it in the course so I have to use it too in order to follow it. I found a license key online on youtube for the premium version but since it was shared, they may have blocked it, I don't know. since then I am unable to update it and it needs a key. I am working on an educational website where I write about how to prepare for specific competitive exams and what are materials we need to follow. As there is a lot of course and free stuff and pirated courses floating all over the internet, all we need is a better roadmap and guide to follow. I am serious about the project and wish to complete it sooner or later. Thanks for the giveaway.

Heya bro

Great giveaway!

I would like to have a license
The reason is I have a website that I want to build up from scratch.
And the other one is I have never bought a license before. the price is up the roof around here (This part of the world, u can ask around)
Want to feel the feeling of having the real thing

Hi there
You didn't say what is your project is about.
Please clarify.

I have a couple of projects, one is for 1:1 coaching and online courses (nothing illegal, I will build the courses myself), the other is for my personal website/blog (consulting and strategy) currently using salient, which is a bit slow and bloated

Hi there.
Congratulations, you get one.
Now, do step 4.

Hi there
Please clarify.

Hi there
Please clarify.

Hi there
That is not enough, I specifically wrote not sentences like that.
Do some effort, redo step 2. and do not pm me again asking for it unless you are picked.
Cheers

Hi there
What type of news, what niche?
Please clarify.

Hi there.
Now, do step 4.

Guys, please say what's the project is about (step 2)... I maybe haven't been clear enough, so now you know... and remember, no illegal, no blackhat, no adults, no crackings, etc etc.
SO, ANY WEBSITE DOING ILLEGAL STUFF WILL LOSE THE LICENSE WITHOUT WARNING.

Thank you all for your interest.
Cheers.
NoBs
Hi Nobs,

My project is my own website (I sent to you via DM). I am trying to pick it up by myself using udemi courses and Generatepress is very well known in its performance.

Hi,

WOW, when last year we have launched the website for my WebTv, we have chosen a newspaper theme TagDiv, because the majority of us voted for it, I was insisting on GP but Democracy you know :-(

If I will be able to get (I mean If I will be lucky enough) GP Premium I will definitely launch another blog for Tv.

Thanks for Giveaway and special thanks to Babiato!!!

Syed

Hey Thanks for the giveaway, I have been using the generate press theme since the day me learning WordPress. I have learned WordPress from the course "No stress WordPress". The teacher in the course suggested using generate press for any general wp site as it's very fast and easy to work with, moreover he uses it in the course so I have to use it too in order to follow it. I found a license key online on youtube for the premium version but since it was shared, they may have blocked it, I don't know. since then I am unable to update it and it needs a key. I am working on an educational website where I write about how to prepare for specific competitive exams and what are materials we need to follow. As there is a lot of course and free stuff and pirated courses floating all over the internet, all we need is a better roadmap and guide to follow. I am serious about the project and wish to complete it sooner or later. Thanks for the giveaway.
Hi there.
Now, do step 4.
Cheers

Heya bro

Great giveaway!

I would like to have a license
The reason is I have a website that I want to build up from scratch.
And the other one is I have never bought a license before. the price is up the roof around here (This part of the world, u can ask around)
Want to feel the feeling of having the real thing
Hi there
By the way, I'm from that part of the world too, so I understand what you mean.
Please clarify.

Hi Nobs,

My project is my own website (I sent to you via DM). I am trying to pick it up by myself using udemi courses and Generatepress is very well known in its performance.
Now, do step 4.
Cheers

Hi,

WOW, when last year we have launched the website for my WebTv, we have chosen a newspaper theme TagDiv, because the majority of us voted for it, I was insisting on GP but Democracy you know :-(

If I will be able to get (I mean If I will be lucky enough) GP Premium I will definitely launch another blog for Tv.

Thanks for Giveaway and special thanks to Babiato!!!

Syed

Now, do step 4.
Cheers

I have a couple of projects, one is for 1:1 coaching and online courses (nothing illegal, I will build the courses myself), the other is for my personal website/blog (consulting and strategy) currently using salient, which is a bit slow and bloated

Now, do step 4.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: bluemoon and m1zz

2 LICENSES LEFT​

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT IS ABOUT.
Cheers.

Reactions: ned02
Dm you bro. thanks
Hi there
I gave you a free license and what you do 2 days after?
You use it for an illegal activity!!!!

Your license is deleted,​

it is irresponsible of you to risk the new yearly license I bought with my money and use on my serious sites and my clients.

Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MiuMiu
Hi there
I gave you a free license and what you do 2 days after?
You use it for an illegal activity!!!!

Your license is deleted,​

it is irresponsible of you to risk the new yearly license I bought with my money and use on my serious sites and my clients.

Cheers.
Sorry didn't know it's illegal. Anyway, i was just check it's ecommerce theme. The site wasn't live. As i told you, i was going to convert my blog from jannah to GP. I thought you knew that bro.

Sorry didn't know it's illegal. Anyway, i was just check it's ecommerce theme. The site wasn't live. As i told you, i was going to convert my blog from jannah to GP. I thought you knew that bro.
Well yes, you said the site was not final, and it was a blog like you said here it will be.

1) The day I activated the license, Thursday at 6:24 AM I told you:
Remember, no hacking cracking allowed.

2) Since day 1, the thread has a rule in step 2,
Ps: Priority goes to charity, organization, or any website that does good for humanity...No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites accepted.

3) Now it is a shop that sells hacked and illegal accounts with prices on them, not final! but from a blog to a shop selling illegal accounts!!!! no way!

Sorry bro, I do not want to risk 70+ website licenses for my clients because of that... I hope you understand that, right!
Good luck to you.
Cheers.
NoBs

Well yes, you said the site was not final, and it was a blog like you said here it will be.

1) The day I activated the license, Thursday at 6:24 AM I told you:
Remember, no hacking cracking allowed.

2) Since day 1, the thread has a rule in step 2,
Ps: Priority goes to charity, organization, or any website that does good for humanity...No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites accepted.

3) Now it is a shop that sells hacked and illegal accounts with prices on them, not final! but from a blog to a shop selling illegal accounts!!!! no way!

Sorry bro, I do not want to risk 70+ website licenses for my clients because of that... I hope you understand that, right!
Good luck to you.
Cheers.
NoBs
It's ok brother. But i thought i will just try it's ecommerce functionality. I would have deleted the site within a 4-5 days. But you deactivated the license before i start designing my blog. :cry:

It's ok brother. But i thought i will just try it's ecommerce functionality. I would have deleted the site within a 4-5 days. But you deactivated the license before i start designing my blog. :cry:
Today I checked the sites because I see a list in generatepress account and to my surprise, a shop selling canva, netflix etc.
Again, sorry bro, good luck to you.

• Sad
Reactions: MiuMiu
I have an eCommerce multivendor site, am I quality mate?
Hi there, thank you for your interest but.
No like? you forgot step1 I guess.
No hello, no thank you, mmm, I'm not sure you read my thread, or is it a language barrier?
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: Jg_selisa
Hi there, thank you for your interest but.
No like? you forgot step1 I guess.
No hello, no thank you, mmm, I'm not sure you read my thread, or is it a language barrier?
Cheers.
NoBs
You're 100% correct bro, I figured I Asked the question just to make sure so it kinda went over my head to acknowledge the rules, mistake on my part. I hope those who win make good use of this wonderful giveaway. hopefully next time I'll pay attention, cheers mate.

You're 100% correct bro, I figured I Asked the question just to make sure so it kinda went over my head to acknowledge the rules, mistake on my part. I hope those who win make good use of this wonderful giveaway. hopefully next time I'll pay attention, cheers mate.
It's ok, misunderstanding happens, I thought it's a language thing and was ready to fire up my other languages hehe
So, you want one?
I'm ready when you are.
Cheers.

I don't need the license, just wanted to thank you and every other people here giving stuff for free.
best of luck to those that need a license, it really is an awesome giveaway

Reactions: nobs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock