• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Finished] 30 members already SELECTED, thread stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendoka

Jan 3, 2021
Hello Babiato Members,

30/30 has been selected
This giveaway is finished.

I'm delighted that I found this forum around one month ago. I've got a few tools that I can't live without at a really low price here. So now, it's my chance to give little things back to this community! Let's cut it short:

What will you get?
Divi theme, Divi builder, or any other Divi Plugin from Elegentthemes, on your website with the official lifetime API. That means your website will use the genuine Divi themes/plugins & will have updates & will be able to use all the Divi library layouts. I guess this will be pretty important for production websites, as it will be safer and more stable than the nulled.

How to participate in the giveaway?
Simply reply " I Love Babiato Forums, and I wish everyone here will stay healthy and become wealthy! " here in this thread. I'll randomly select 30 members to giveaway the APIs. I'll quote and reply to the selected members with numbers in the thread and contact them through PM. When all 30 members are selected, I'll find out a way to close this thread.

Rules:

• You must be one month old on our Babiato Forums. Yep, your account must be at least a bit older than mine. ;)
  • You accept that if you were randomly selected, you would set up a temporary admin account in your WordPress for me to get in and set the API.
  • Ohh, did I mention LIFETIME? By lifetime, I mean for the lifetime of your website/domain. If you want to change the domain or move the API to another website of yours in the future, I don't promise you this would 100% happen. Though it's highly likely, I would like to do that if I had time.
  • Please bear me if I forgot anything to mention here in advance and made any change to the thread during this Giveaway. After all, I'm getting older and I do forget things more regularly...

If any of the staff members or moderators want this just PM me. I would be pretty happy to provide as a thank you for your hard work supporting this forum.

Last edited:
I Love Babiato Forums, and I wish everyone here will stay healthy and become wealthy!

I Love Babiato Forums, and I wish everyone here will stay healthy and become wealthy!

Reactions: kendoka

Reactions: kendoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock