• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaways] Office 365 A1 with OneDrive 5TB Cloud Storage

Just like my another giveaways (now closed) but now I want to give Office 365 Account with 5TB OneDrive Cloud Storage.

But for this giveaways, the requirements is really simple.

- You only must have at least: 20 post
-
Your account is not made on July or August 2020 (it have to be more older than that)
- 1 Account only for 1 member (if you get caught requesting two accounts with different user accounts, your O365 account will got ban)

I'm using my private domain on this, Member with tag more than Active Member will get more prioritize. Please like this post if this giveaway really help you, and don't forget to always backup your data. It's never safe to store your data anywhere, even on your private hardisk!

Please POST your chosen USERNAME here, and I will give you the password on PM. Thanks!

mail.jaiprakash

Just writing to learn my message count.

My post count is 12 but if you want to take my register date to consideration my prefered mail name is lacivert. I would be greatful to you :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

If you can hook me up with one account, would be awesome.

Thanks either ways

username: Leoman
Just like my another giveaways (now closed) but now I want to give Office 365 Account with 5TB OneDrive Cloud Storage.

-
Your account is not made on July or August 2020 (it have to be more older than that)
- 1 Account only for 1 member (if you get caught requesting two accounts with different user accounts, your O365 account will got ban)

I'm using my private domain on this, Member with tag more than Active Member will get more prioritize. Please like this post if this giveaway really help you, and don't forget to always backup your data. It's never safe to store your data anywhere, even on your private hardisk!

Please POST your chosen USERNAME here, and I will give you the password on PM. Thanks!

-

Hi,
can i have one username : hiitsjb1

pikaboo

if can would be wonderful

Yes please i would love this thank you so much

Email; [email protected]

WoW

Username: Shebi

i miss out that Gdrive offer.

hope that I'm lucky today.

username: sweetedschoy01

Can i have one, if possible

User: manni82002

Thank you very much!

My username: grupoxacall

Sorry, I missed this part of your post. Username: alanon202

Thank you so much!

botharrington

thanks

Hi, can i have one?

username = wsul

mail.jaiprakash

Hi there,

If you can hook me up with one account, would be awesome.

Thanks either ways

username: Leoman

Hi,

can i have one username : hiitsjb1

Love this one.

Please username: ubaid

Thanks in advanced

really appreciated

thanks for special giveaway

Please username: srkjaffery

Hello can I have too

Username: KingQuest

Thanks a million in advance!

Username: Darken

Cheers!

username: playerone

Thank you for your time !

Thank for giving..!

Username : usfer676

Username : Akoone1

May I have one please

Username:

vanehesseo

Thank you in advance.

Please create for me with username "ayyaz"

Regards

I would appreciate it if I would have it as well

username: gearuptofit

thanks for your awesomeness <3

username choice: alternatik

hi bro,

can i request, please

my username : markrentonforlife

thanks in advance

I'd love to get one. Username pittza

Hi aplusk777,

May I have one account, please ?

Username: initx

Thank you very much ;) !

All done, please check your PM. If you got quoted here but didn't receive the PM, it's because you lock the profile and I can't send The PM. for your username sweetedschoy01 and pittza please send PM.

The theory is it's permanent but no one ever push the limit for this accounts.

If you guys check, here's what the PM Format is:

Display Name[email protected]password

• Love
Reactions: cooljojo and shebi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock