• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel v3.0

No permission to download
[QUOTE = "mphramin, publicación: 240054, miembro: 73924"]
si.

Cuando ejecuto en la terminal con flutter pub get, luego muestro este error
Debido a que los mercados dependen de fluttertoast 4.0.2 que no coincide con ninguna versión, la resolución de versiones falló.
[/CITAR]
YOU MUST CHANGE THE VERSION OF THE TOAST

[QUOTE = "mphramin, publicación: 243137, miembro: 73924"]
Necesitas ayuda.

He instalado la aplicación del cliente pero se muestra un error.
"Paquete: fluttter / src / widgets / text.dart ': Aserción fallida: línea 360 pos 10:' data! = Null ': Se debe proporcionar una cadena no nula a un widget de prueba.
Ver también: https://flutter.dev/docs/testing/errors

cual es la solucion de este error?
[/ CITAR]

Lo instalé en el mío pero no vi ningún error solo el error de versión tostada que logré resolver
Please reply with English. but I have read your reply by translated.
When I click to get my current location, then showing this error.

1598326293309.png

[QUOTE = "mphramin, publicación: 243149, miembro: 73924"]
Responda en inglés. pero he leído su respuesta traducida.
Cuando hago clic para obtener mi ubicación actual, aparece este error.

1598326293309.png
[/CITAR]
Unzip again friend, I do not know if it is a failure of your version of flutter or the google api, but I continue with the default api, I would have to try it via anydesk or teamview

[QUOTE = "mphramin, publicación: 243149, miembro: 73924"]
Responda en inglés. pero he leído su respuesta traducida.
Cuando hago clic para obtener mi ubicación actual, aparece este error.

1598326293309.png
[/CITAR]
Unzip again friend, I do not know if it is a failure of your version of flutter or the google api, but I continue with the default api, I would have to try it via anydesk or teamview
Want to check with teamviewer? can i pm you?

delete all your created delivery addresses, go to menu / settings / delivery addresses, delete all your created delivery addresses
there are another issue that, map showing properly but select street name, place name not showing. just "Unnamed Place" showing

there are another issue that, map showing properly but select street name, place name not showing. just "Unnamed Place" showing
the error is your google maps api key, the same thing happened to me and that was why

Reactions: mphramin
May I need to add billing information?
The truth is that I do not know if that's why friend, last we also acquired an api to connect the map and it did not detect the location, but then we tried with an old api that we had and managed to work with it

Reactions: mphramin
The truth is that I do not know if that's why friend, last we also acquired an api to connect the map and it did not detect the location, but then we tried with an old api that we had and managed to work with it
Thanks. I will try with other api

White Devil updated Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel v1.7.0

Download Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel v1.7.0 Nulled Free
V1.7.0 | 01-09-2020

- Customer Mobile Application ( Flutter version 1.20.2 Stable Release )
Add coupon code & discount feature ( In the cart screen the coupon code can be added by the customer)
Fix Show only Categories of the market ( In shopping page)
Fix RazorPay 404 error.
Fix date field in the payment method
Update flutter version 1.20.2 (Stable Release)
Fix some internal bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone who successfully got this to work please post their "AppDelegate.swift" file because Document is not clear, Im having trouble viewing maps on the app.

Here is giving error 500 when i try to install. One question, there is database to install manually or can i install by the wizard installation?

My admin panel is not connecting to my app. It says Verify Your internet connection. Please help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock