• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How many domains do You own ?

65+. Sports, Furniture, Dental, recreational. All are with trademarks in EU, UK and US. Some with Trademark in NZ,AUS CN, India.

Nice , in which niche ???
2 cloud storages
1 movie downloading
2 shopping websites digital products
1 video sharing cloud storage
1 global domain for linking all domains its like bio,
1 blog about SEO and tools reviews
1 blog about informative articles
1 url shortener
1 live chatting website
1 movie domain is just listed for sale its .us extension domain so I didnt purchased whois protection so my details are public there so I didnt make movie website on that domain
1 education website
1 domain is sold on 29th of march
And if I forget more 😅 so i am sorry but have almost 1 or 2 more.

2 cloud storages
1 movie downloading
1 url shortener
1 live chatting website
1 movie domain is just listed for sale its .us extension domain so I didnt purchased whois protection so my details are public there so I didnt make movie website on that domain
1 education website
thanks for taking time to write :), interesting portfolio , all generating revenue for you , i think ?

thanks for taking time to write :), interesting portfolio , all generating revenue for you , i think ?
Nope, not all the domains are generating revenue, But only 1 site was generating which is digital products shopping website, It means all the revenue generated through sales none with ads even some of them are adsense approved.

i have 13, 1 main company, 12 client, 12 vps server, 1 shared hosting.

2 cloud storages
1 movie downloading
1 url shortener
1 live chatting website
1 education website
thats hard work my friend, did you manage that alone?

are they small business websites targetting locals?
we only register domains that get fetch a good value. I mean Once we register domain we go for trademarks, copyrights, social media names, self companies in mainly UK and US. complete portfolio. So all 65+ domain names are like that.

Nope, not all the domains are generating revenue, But only 1 site was generating which is digital products shopping website, It means all the revenue generated through sales none with ads even some of them are adsense approved.
Wow ,nice bro

we only register domains that get fetch a good value. I mean Once we register domain we go for trademarks, copyrights, social media names, self companies in mainly UK and US. complete portfolio. So all 65+ domain names are like that.
Wow , any example site that you have sold ?

So you live in other country and that registration happened in other country ryt ?
yes. mostly targeted audience is US,SG,UK and EU. One Domain needs 4 years to process. i work with the IP liaison team. entire company has total only 68 domains with the staff of 9.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock