• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM

HRSALE - The Ultimate HRM v3.0.1

No permission to download
I tried to install this but found an error please tell me how to remove and install this .. this error came when the installation finished and It tried to open the login page.

Thank you

hr sale error.jpg

line 184 error
For those testing using localhost and getting the above error make sure the intl php module is installed and enabled.
on windows I opened up php.ini and removed the comment ";" before the line extension=intl and the script started to work. I am interested in that SaaS version I saw someone speaking about in a previous post.

Bless

@dnull when installed, I got a lot of bugs. Still have no access to the company but I got the Saas version, why ?​

db.png
cur-conv.png settings.png payment.png roles.png home.png companies.png subscriptions.png staff.png

ps: I told you that I have an IQ of 25-30
I would love to get a look at the files you used to get what looks like the SaaS version. maybe we put a release out .

Regards

LoL, figured out the secret sauce to make the transformation, just here wondering if you added the routes yourself or you got lucky. 😃
That's the only magic wand you might have, are those "super user modules" routes 😉

But I am working on both, will keep y'all updated

LoL, figured out the secret sauce to make the transformation, just here wondering if you added the routes yourself or you got lucky. 😃
That's the only magic wand you might have, are those "super user modules" routes 😉

But I am working on both, will keep y'all updated

@dnull @TassieNZ @Babak

If you haven't had a chance to test the script after the patch, or if you haven't seen these previews, you'd still be in the dark and you'll still feel like they're two different scripts. This is science, the luck factor does not exist.

From the translation of your comment I see bitterness. It is nothing but experience, when I knew and worked with Codeigniter, maybe you were in kindergarten.​

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and dnull
@dnull @TassieNZ @Babak

If you haven't had a chance to test the script after the patch, or if you haven't seen these previews, you'd still be in the dark and you'll still feel like they're two different scripts. This is science, the luck factor does not exist.​

From the translation of your comment I see bitterness. It is nothing but experience, when I knew and worked with Codeigniter, maybe you were in kindergarten.​

yea never mess with 49 years young developer...

• Love
Reactions: mark leon
Does anyone know how to add other file types for uploads and change file upload limit please?

@phpcore All mighty core, guide us to the light and show us the way to use the saas version on the way.
may we find peace alongside the saas version :D

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore
I will do a patch next days, if I'm lucky like @spaznuski said before 😁, you need to know that I did studies before that are based on luck.
all-hail-the-mighty-lord

Patch to activate the Saas version - Exclusive for Babiato members​

F**k your origins and your future RATS 😁 🤪 😂
I'm dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

" DON'T FORGET THAT THIS PATCH WAS MADE BY PHPCORE AND BASED ON LUCK
BECAUSE I HAVE NO MIND I AM JUST LUCKY, YES LUCKY. THE PROOF IS WHAT
SAID A MEMBER WITH NICKNAME @spaznuski ON BABIATO.CO "

• Love
I'm dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

" DON'T FORGET THAT THIS PATCH WAS MADE BY PHPCORE AND BASED ON LUCK
BECAUSE I HAVE NO MIND I AM JUST LUCKY, YES LUCKY. THE PROOF IS WHAT
SAID A MEMBER WITH NICKNAME @spaznuski ON BABIATO.CO "

Yes, we extend our hand to them, so he spits in your face, this is the dark side of Babiato.

• Haha
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
I mean no disrespect at all, you have done some good work here, I am was testing your environment without issue. based on this line
From the translation of your comment I see bitterness. It is nothing but experience, when I knew and worked with Codeigniter, maybe you were in kindergarten.
I am wondering if English is not your native language and you had to translate my post and stuff got lost in the translation. I was only asking if you wrote the routes yourself or you had a copy of the routes.php with them already in it. (I also wrote the same routes..... so🤷‍♂️)

But no bitterness here on my part, because you and I know its the routes that made the difference. So there is know need to for all the drama.

I might do a patch as well because in going through I fixed a few areas to include the user roles for the super admins and removing some hard blocks I found.

So we all good right?

I mean no disrespect at all, you have done some good work here, I am was testing your environment without issue. based on this line

I am wondering if English is not your native language and you had to translate my post and stuff got lost in the translation. I was only asking if you wrote the routes yourself or you had a copy of the routes.php with them already in it. (I also wrote the same routes..... so🤷‍♂️)

But no bitterness here on my part, because you and I know its the routes that made the difference. So there is know need to for all the drama.

I might do a patch as well because in going through I fixed a few areas to include the user roles for the super admins and removing some hard blocks I found.

So we all good right?

What you wrote is clear why justify your answer. You have the files in your hands but you have no idea what it was, it's the difference between being pro and being handyman. Me what I did not like is trying to make the work ridiculous, like what the guy does not have a brain he just made a copy / paste. Yes it's a simple solution, but you will never have it. I in any case, I do everyday stuff like that and I know it hurts a lot of people who just watch the movie. If you are so smart try to help members on this forum.

Btw, I NOW dat inGlish is your native langwej !

• Haha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock