• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Improving Babiato To Next Level

Millionaire

Aug 19, 2020
Google
Hey all,
I recently joined here & found lot of spammers, leechers.
I got some ideas to prevent these people which I learned from some other groups, forums etc.

Fix for Spammers:
  1. Have some small puzzle before signup - Prevents Noobs
  2. Ask 2 line write up on why they need to join before signup. - Accept only if ans is worth - Can be done by moderators
Fix for Leechers:
  1. Have a ratio of 30:1 or something like that. That is for every 30 msg, they should have min 1 reaction. - Prevents Leechers
  2. Send warning to post a thread at least once a month
Appreciations:
  1. Add few more trophies beyond 120
What do you think? Feel free to comment opinions and your ideas :) (y)

1- its hard accept and review over 250 signup per day :D
2- you cant stop leecher [ they create new account with new ip or with new device ]

but i can add paid sign up like 5 dollar lifetime join :D

2- you cant stop leecher [ they create new account with new ip or with new device ]

Give some 2,3 points for anyone who reviews, so its win-win. Add new icon at top for reviews. So anyone can pick up.
You can also automate review by AI at future.
Once these are done, it makes Babiato cleaner. Now add fee for signup! ;)

Reactions: Philinzag and Babak
I support this.
It will not help to stop hackers but will stop those who do not have this amount or those who do not have Credit Card or Paypal or Bitcoins...you can name all manners to pay online.
And after reading the book one friend in Babiato shared "create and orchestrate" I got the idea that hackers are not always with bad intention. They can grow in the right mindset with the Babiato family if we help them to have this right mindset.

Hey all,
I recently joined here & found lot of spammers, leechers.
I got some ideas to prevent these people which I learned from some other groups, forums etc.

Fix for Spammers:
  1. Have some small puzzle before signup - Prevents Noobs
  2. Ask 2 line write up on why they need to join before signup. - Accept only if ans is worth - Can be done by moderators
Fix for Leechers:
  1. Have a ratio of 30:1 or something like that. That is for every 30 msg, they should have min 1 reaction. - Prevents Leechers
  2. Send warning to post a thread at least once a month
Appreciations:
  1. Add few more trophies beyond 120
What do you think? Feel free to comment opinions and your ideas :) (y)
Ratio will kill site.

Reactions: johnyblack
Ratio will kill site.
Ratio will never happen, neither will sh!t like must have x amounts of posts to download etc.

We can handle the spam etc to keep Babiato clean :)

Reactions: mudasir
For me , babiato is a place to test a script before purchase from original site. Donations button is the best way for contributions.

We have so many members here willing to giveaway whatever they paid before and share for free to all members. This is the spirit had been make this forum popular and be the best!! . Most of all a member like @NullMaster , TassieNZ , and some who can nulled the script will always be the best buddies ever.

So lets make it simple, ppl come and goes, but we who had been a couple of years here, we are Babiatoian members and we stay because we like each others.

For leechers or noob they will becoming like us too, not today but will be someday as they really appreciate what Babiato had done..

Me myself had also past this moment and now i really can't miss any notification update from push or email as i really love babiato so much.

Thank you so much for all which contribute so many themes and plugin as a giveaway and especially for @Babak whos really working hard to updates and entertain us in all the forum :)

Last edited:
Sounds good. 5USD for signup won't kill anyone, and I'm guessing Babak will use the funds to improve the site in some way he sees fit.

Yes Bro, I'm agree with you.:love: & after signup you can buy new item by the $dollar for Babiato Community:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock