• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Improving Babiato To Next Level

Hey all,
I recently joined here & found lot of spammers, leechers.
I got some ideas to prevent these people which I learned from some other groups, forums etc.

Fix for Spammers:
  1. Have some small puzzle before signup - Prevents Noobs
  2. Ask 2 line write up on why they need to join before signup. - Accept only if ans is worth - Can be done by moderators
Fix for Leechers:
  1. Have a ratio of 30:1 or something like that. That is for every 30 msg, they should have min 1 reaction. - Prevents Leechers
  2. Send warning to post a thread at least once a month
Appreciations:
  1. Add few more trophies beyond 120
What do you think? Feel free to comment opinions and your ideas :) (y)

I think everyone appreciates any ideas to make the website better in someway, but personally disagree with most points referred.

I will explain why:

Spammers:
1. A lot of people that join this kind of forums are newbies that require help with something, or just people that need some resources (like myself, i use a lot WordPress plugins from Babiato).

2. That will not work if there is 10+ signups daily (as Babak said, over 250 signups per day).

Leechers:
1. How can newcomers contribute with 30 interactions if they just want to make a thread to request help or a resource? This just does not make sense for a forum that is "newbie friendly."
2. Not necessary at all, if you think twice you will understand why.

Appreciations:
1. That would be cool.

This is my opinion on the subject.

Seems like currently there is a speed issue, before accepting donations or making any other changes this needs to be handled first. My 2 cents.

Prevent noobs?
We all started as a baby, and we all have been a noob at some point.
I always thought part of this forum is to help others.
I totally agree. And for the sustainability of this online community, the "pay what you want" system is the best. It is a donation in the same time a system to value all effort, time, skills, hosting, and many others to make this online community lasting as long as possible. We bring the little "sugar" from our part to make a big tree like a "baobab" it is the picture in my profile. We bring our unicity to make the best of the bests online community. It is a family, some are wise and some are fool but with a great hope to make a better world we can arrive to our common goal with the right mindset as responsible digital citizen. We thank you guys like "@NullMaster , @TassieNZ , and some who can nulled the script" for nulling the Themes and items. We thank you guys who try to do your best to bring what you have like @Scorp which has helped the community to grow in skills (personally with fun I know how to use Procreate can share my mind with drawing to support my real community and online community, @barracuda87 for the biggest library of the world. Thank you guys like @navlem, (Grammarly) @ddpanda (elements Envanto and Freepik...), and @Millionaire (video editor), @rt5277 Screaming fog SEO tool and many others the premium account is really helpful. Long life to Babiato. Many thanks to all members. Babiato exists because of you! I still have 3 days to be one month old here and during this time I really appreciate this family. Thanks bro.

Last edited:
I, myself am just a leecher, BUT, I really appreciate all the content this forum provides and if i could support it in anyway possible i would gladly pay a monthly subscription, and i want to thank everyone who shares their resources for free in this time of pandemic, it made me realize how important technology is gonna be needed in the forthcoming years.
Thank you and take care everyone :)

5 dollars, is totally worth it for the value the forum creates.

Maybe let a free section for people to experience before buying into it.

5 dollars, is totally worth it for the value the forum creates.

Maybe let a free section for people to experience before buying into it.
Babiato will always be free. All that is being being discussed is optional donations.

• Love
Reactions: Blahblah
I totally agree. And for the sustainability of this online community, the "pay what you want" system is the best. It is a donation in the same time a system to value all effort, time, skills, hosting, and many others to make this online community lasting as long as possible. We bring the little "sugar" from our part to make a big tree like a "baobab" it is the picture in my profile. We bring our unicity to make the best of the bests online community. It is a family, some are wise and some are fool but with a great hope to make a better world we can arrive to our common goal with the right mindset as responsible digital citizen. We thank you guys like "@NullMaster , @TassieNZ , and some who can nulled the script" for nulling the Themes and items. We thank you guys who try to do your best to bring what you have like @Scorp which has helped the community to grow in skills (personally with fun I know how to use Procreate can share my mind with drawing to support my real community and online community, @barracuda87 for the biggest library of the world. Thank you guys like @navlem, (Grammarly) @ddpanda (elements Envanto and Freepik...), and @Millionaire (video editor), @rt5277 Screaming fog SEO tool and many others the premium account is really helpful. Long life to Babiato. Many thanks to all members. Babiato exists because of you! I still have 3 days to be one month old here and during this time I really appreciate this family. Thanks bro.
Thank you for the mention. Glad to hear that somebody appreciate my giveaway. :)

• Love
Reactions: Midodove
I can assure you guys that a very low percentage of people will actually donate... so making 5$ per signup is a good decision imo.

i would say let it be, there's no need of adding pay for sign up thing, moderators are already doing great job by removing spam posts.

Reactions: Blahblah
I think it's quite clean as mods are doing good job.

Donation is very good option and better than $5 lifetime plan I think.

Points should only be shared to users those who altleast shared some content in the forum. I see many new users , most of them create multiple fake accounts for cross voting/reactions. Leechers leech content from here and sell it on their site this should be stopped.

I'm fairly new around here so you can take my perspective with that in mind.

I found babiato through Google searching for some theme, liked the community and decided to hang out. I got tired of having to pay for multiple themes / plug-ins / subscriptions just to find if they work for my project.

I don't want to rob the developers of their hard work, so I use babiato as a testing tool, I download the resource, if I'm happy with it, I buy the license and use it in production.

What I'm trying to say is, it's a balancing act, you don't want people overpaying for products based on marketing and promises, at the same time, you want to reward developers whose products you're using.

My suggestion is this:

1. If you want people to introduce themselves and contribute, lock downloads until they have posted an intro, this is easily doable.
  2. Only allow a certain number of downloads (maybe 3 or 4 updates) of the same resource. If a user is downloading every single update, then they're clearly familiar with the product and can make a decision as to whether it's worth the price for them.
  3. Make the links to the original developers more prominent, with a clear message, download for testing, if you like it, go buy it. I found it hard at the beginning to see the original source and had to Google it.
  4. I support having a donation system to support the site and maintenance costs, either as pure donations or in exchange for added functionality.
  5. On some of the comments suggesting a pay what you like approach for resources, that's taking credit for the developer's work and profiting from their work.
These are my two cents.

Last edited:
If I were to own BABIATO, I'll be cautious of supposed helpful advice that appears to help but in the long run only but compromise the life and longevity of the site. We've seen many others who introduced fees to their sites and they gradually faded off. Other measures can be introduced to protect BABIATO's content but I'll be careful with mandated price tags. Mandated price tags don't prevent these folks who resell. Those who go to resell what they got here for free, are obviously unhelpful nevertheless, they never last. We've seen many of them come and go but so far, BABAITO has withstood the times. Long Live BABIATO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock