• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using this script and have installed i correctly. I am able to add gdrive link and generate link from admin panel. When I try to play it, I get no video available. Please try refreshing this page again error. Can you please help me to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Click here to see Error Image

You LEECHER I read all the threads but thought if someone might have the solution and could help me that's why posted. If you don't know the answer and don't want to answer then fu*k off you bitch.

Well If you read all the thread then you would know there was no answer to fix the script . So stop asking silly questions and wasting peoples time

Well If you read all the thread then you would know there was no answer to fix the script . So stop asking silly questions and wasting peoples time
I am not not wasting anyone's time. If you don't know the answer then just don't reply and ignore the question. You can't say LEECHER to someone without knowing anything. We all here to help each other.

I am not not wasting anyone's time. If you don't know the answer, then just don't reply and ignore the question. You can't say LEECHER to someone without knowing anything. We all here to help each other.
We are helping each other. By saying this script is dead, it doesn't work anymore. You can read it through the entire thread and read the cause of it. You're just an angry, stubborn kid who doesn't listen to what people said.

Reactions: MinoW and thanhpva
I am not not wasting anyone's time. If you don't know the answer then just don't reply and ignore the question. You can't say LEECHER to someone without knowing anything. We all here to help each other.

Come on people be kind to each other and any new comers on here .

The script is NOT broken you just need to use a load balancer with the script now so you do not get band from google i have been saying this for weeks now

Its as simple as that there are many load balancer out there that work perfect like cloudflare, Many vps providers have there own load balancer

For people who are not to sure on setting up a load balancer with this script then @Zonimi has been kind enough to write has own load balancer script for jc 1.8 and done a tut on how to set it up for free just check the comments on here

What more can you ask for

Well if your all lucky enough there mite be a new script on the way which will fix everyone problems. Just need to wait and see :)

Reactions: she.spider
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock