• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kayako Fusion Helpdesk

Kayako Fusion Helpdesk 4.93.13

No permission to download
Reactions: bhabanisankar
A better alternative for kayako can be DeskPro, see the link below

Is there a cracked or nulled version of this software?

tho it is a nice idea, it has to run on ubuntu and most companies run linux, so really it's not as good as you think. I have the steps to make it work, granted I am still pushing for the latest version in various means.

tho it is a nice idea, it has to run on ubuntu and most companies run linux, so really it's not as good as you think. I have the steps to make it work, granted I am still pushing for the latest version in various means.
latest version Kayako ?
4.97.4 version ?

Does anyone have the Kayako modules for the links below?

Does anyone have the Kayako modules for the links below?

I am reaching out to them (kayako-solutions) to see what they cost, as for the other I will reach out to them as well.

this Nulled?

The current version which I will work to make available again will be possible.

I hope someone can share the install file for version 4.98.2

This is still a work in progress to be possible. They are being very slow to reply back about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock