Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce.

Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce. v1.0.1

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

White Devil

Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.org
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Lekima - Store Delivery Full React Native Application for Wordpress Woocomerce. - android, food, grocery, ios, pharmacy, react native, reactjs, Store Delivery, vendor, woocomerce

3 Demos Homepage Layouts PageBuilder Drag and Drop for App Woocommerce, Wordpress React Native, Reactjs Android iOS JS Powerful configuration Unlimited colors custom Unlimited Layouts Off Canvans Menu
App FEATURES

• 3 Demos Homepage Layouts
  • PageBuilder Drag and Drop for App
  • Woocommerce, Wordpress
  • React Native, Reactjs
  • Android
  • iOS
  • JS
  • Powerful configuration
  • Unlimited colors custom
  • Unlimited Layouts...
Read more about this resource...

leoman

Apr 16, 2020
agreed..someone from codelist is copying stuff from here but also watch out for some authors users ... Either way has anyone tried this with dokan ?

may be later on bro not now what we share it cums in all null site most of my shares are copying we are buyer unless we get profit we dnt release latest

Reactions: gianlucafarias

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019
agreed..someone from codelist is copying stuff from here but also watch out for some authors users ... Either way has anyone tried this with dokan ?
Bro u should Check it first. Im going to http://www.codelist.cc/mobile/240755-lekima-v101-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.html
In codelist.cc site Noted was uploaded on 30 Jun 08:45 AM.

And Check in this Resources https://babiato.org/resources/lekima-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.8721/
In Babiato.org Noted was First release on 30 Jun 03:49 PM.

So, who first Upload this?. IDK how system works. Can somebody tell me?

slvrsteele

Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
Bro u should Check it first. Im going to http://www.codelist.cc/mobile/240755-lekima-v101-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.html
In codelist.cc site Noted was uploaded on 30 Jun 08:45 AM.

And Check in this Resources https://babiato.org/resources/lekima-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.8721/
In Babiato.org Noted was First release on 30 Jun 03:49 PM.

So, who first Upload this?. IDK how system works. Can somebody tell me?
What is to check? Since a long time ago on cc many of the posts appear after they've been released on babiato in the effin same order. Owner of cc is an active leecher of babiato and not only.

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019
And i downloaded from both site.
From codelist.cc the file was compressed by .RAR format.
From My Beloved Babiato.org the file was compressed by .7Z format.

All inside the Archive have a folder named :
codecanyon-27000625-lekima-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.
From codelist.cc the folder was modified on 30/06/2020 08.35.
From My Beloved Babiato.org the folder was modified on 30/06/2020 15.28.

Im not judging each other. Just wanna tell u this.
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks @Babak @White Devil

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019
What is to check? Since a long time ago on cc many of the posts appear after they've been released on babiato in the effin same order. Owner of cc is an active leecher of babiato and not only.
I dont know bro. Im just asking. And why their files in this Babiato Reources LEKIMA is newer.
Im just asking please

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019
I don't get what you mean. Please repeat the question
codecanyon-27000625-lekima-store-delivery-full-react-native-application-for-wordpress-woocomerce.

slvrsteele

Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
You're missing something @robbyindra88

And how come that a member that doesn't say anything but only asked for some updates (which I really doubt you're using in production as everything you get from this forum) suddenly starts to make lobby for a leecher?

Edit: what you were asking about timings?

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019

And how come that a member that doesn't say anything but only asked for some updates (which I really doubt you're using in production as everything you get from this forum) suddenly starts to make lobby for a leecher?

Im not asking for someupdates bro. Im just aksing why

Was Older than
thank you

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019

I was downloaded from this too, thanks for @gianlucafarias uploading the
"name": "rn_lekima",
"version": "0.0.1",

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019

Thank you so much babiato, im just fools. Just wanna ask.

slvrsteele

Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
Difference between babiato and cc:
archive from cc contains an extra files that points to cc (do checks for yourself) ... That's the only difference, it's not a newer version.

robbyindra88

Nov 10, 2019
Difference between babiato and cc:
archive from cc contains an extra files that points to cc (do checks for yourself) ... That's the only difference, it's not a newer version.

Thank you sir for the fast respon. But i really didnt understand. What is that software name u using for?

slvrsteele

Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
It's called Total Commander, a file manager tool I'm using since its appearance, probably because I was addicted to Norton Commander :))

Reactions: robbyindra88

alejocm72

Apr 28, 2020
I see both sites every day, just after some script is published in babiato, then is published in cc, always after. So since some days ago I realize that cc is copyng from this forum.