• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Listeo - Best Directory & Listings With Booking WordPress Theme

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme v1.9.50

No permission to download
Use the plugin "String locator" and search for the string in title, in this case: "it seems you are using unlicensed version of Listeo" and locate the .php, then just remove the injected <div>. Ok?
I understand, although I am using the nulled theme that you have shared here. I will try what you told me and update.

Reactions: xeltic0
Version 1.9.52
  • FIX
    Fix for full width search header on 404 and search results page
  • NEW
    Listing Package details option – in Product edit page you have now option to set custom list items that will be shown in details
Version 1.9.51
  • FIX
    Optimization fix for sites with significant number of pages
  • FIX
    Fix for blocked days on calendar in booking widget (the half day of start/end is also red color)
  • NEW
    New Option in Listeo Core -> Package Options -> Skip Package selection if user already has a package. Useful for sites that offer only one type of package, if this option is enabled, user won’t need to select a package from the “choose package” step, it will be automatically assigned to the next listing he adds and this step will be skipped until he will use his package limit
  • NEW
    Option to disable Dokan Stripe Connect payment option on Booking payments (recommended if you’ve set Listeo Stripe Connect)
  • FIX
    Fix for cron job checking upcoming booking (in certain conditions it might have sent notification after the booking time)
  • FIX
    Fix for attachments on file upload type – they are assigned to listing now
  • FIX
    Fix for required fields in Booking form
  • FIX
    Total Views box in dashboard links to Stats page now
  • FIX
    My Listings page now shows number of views of each listing
  • FIX
    Fix for wrong “pay” button on “cash payment” bookings
  • FIX
    Fix for custom css field in Search form inputs
  • FIX
    Fix for double “href” on links in Main details box
  • FIX
    Fix for dropdown in search forms in Elementor preview
  • FIX
    Fix for missing translations
  • FIX
    Fix for some SMS notification (review reminder etc)
  • FIX
    Other minor CSS fixes and improvements

Version 1.9.52
  • FIX
    Fix for full width search header on 404 and search results page
  • NEW
    Listing Package details option – in Product edit page you have now option to set custom list items that will be shown in details
Version 1.9.51
  • FIX
    Optimization fix for sites with significant number of pages
  • FIX
    Fix for blocked days on calendar in booking widget (the half day of start/end is also red color)
  • NEW
    New Option in Listeo Core -> Package Options -> Skip Package selection if user already has a package. Useful for sites that offer only one type of package, if this option is enabled, user won’t need to select a package from the “choose package” step, it will be automatically assigned to the next listing he adds and this step will be skipped until he will use his package limit
  • NEW
    Option to disable Dokan Stripe Connect payment option on Booking payments (recommended if you’ve set Listeo Stripe Connect)
  • FIX
    Fix for cron job checking upcoming booking (in certain conditions it might have sent notification after the booking time)
  • FIX
    Fix for attachments on file upload type – they are assigned to listing now
  • FIX
    Fix for required fields in Booking form
  • FIX
    Total Views box in dashboard links to Stats page now
  • FIX
    My Listings page now shows number of views of each listing
  • FIX
    Fix for wrong “pay” button on “cash payment” bookings
  • FIX
    Fix for custom css field in Search form inputs
  • FIX
    Fix for double “href” on links in Main details box
  • FIX
    Fix for dropdown in search forms in Elementor preview
  • FIX
    Fix for missing translations
  • FIX
    Fix for some SMS notification (review reminder etc)
  • FIX
    Other minor CSS fixes and improvements
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock