• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LiveSmart Video Chat - online video chat script

LiveSmart Video Chat - online video chat script v2.0.38

No permission to download
before...
if (empty($_SESSION["username"])) {
header("Location:loginform.php");
} else {
$pos = strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'validate.php');

if ($pos === false && !$setVal) {
header("Location:validate.php");
}

if ($pos !== false && $setVal) {
header("Location:dash.php");
}
}

after..
} else {
}

before...
} else {

}

}
}

after..
} else {
}

It was done here :

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
before...
} else {

}

}
}

after..
} else {
}
Hello, can u null documentation for this script? i cant install server without it
1602448154879.png

How to null documentation?
I think , person who publish nulled files have license code or friend with it - copy and past it and copy text of installation (pages,videos) here or in archive , because this script is complicated, most of all server installation

You have the online documentation with the installation procedure. You also have the nulled script that acts like the original but without asking the license code. What else do you need? If you need the license code then go and buy the script!!

Edit: if you can't handle the script installation then hire someone to do it for you. I bet there are plenty of guys ready to do it for you for a fee.

Reactions: phpCore
I think , person who publish nulled files have license code or friend with it - copy and past it and copy text of installation (pages,videos) here or in archive , because this script is complicated, most of all server installation

The guide is well written and things are clear like water. You need to install NODE.JS on your server (dedicated, vps, ...) and TURN server.

How to install NODE.JS based on the server's operating system

How to install TURN SERVER based on the server's operating system

Now if you have not the skills to do it by yourself, you can ask someone to do it for you for some fee

You have the online documentation with the installation procedure. You also have the nulled script that acts like the original but without asking the license code. What else do you need? If you need the license code then go and buy the script!!

Edit: if you can't handle the script installation then hire someone to do it for you. I bet there are plenty of guys ready to do it for you for a fee.
1602502920660.png
I open instruction in archive and click on link for it , opening that https://www.new-dev.com/page/ident/live_smart_video_chat_installation
1602502970465.png
1. You need Node.js installed on your server, at least version 8.* and valid SSL certificates;

2. For flawless video sessions you also need to install your own TURN server as described in this tutorial or use a free or commercial one:

For detailed step by step instructions and video manual, please enter your purchase code in the field or contact me at [email protected]:

I instaled script and server on the vds , script is workingm but server not conecting with it, i think need more configuration

Reactions: delean
before...
} else {

}

}
}

after..
} else {
}

best...

} else {

if ($pos == false && $setVal) {
}
}

best...

} else {

if ($pos == false && $setVal) {
}
}

Back to original, no nulled then, why should it be best ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock