• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LiveSmart Video Chat - online video chat script

LiveSmart Video Chat - online video chat script v2.0.38

No permission to download
Back to original, no nulled then, why should it be best ?

Does not return it to the original.
Try it and tell me how it worked for you.
Your code was killing the server. The redirect is not successful.
Also the alternative could be $pos = True or False.
A variable must exist so that the error does not appear.

Apologies for my bad english.

Does not return it to the original.
Try it and tell me how it worked for you.
Your code was killing the server. The redirect is not successful.
Also the alternative could be $pos = True or False.
A variable must exist so that the error does not appear.

Apologies for my bad english.

Are you the owner of the script ?

I got this, when I tried to load the site. It seems the index file is missing here. Please help a brother
bandicam 2020-10-28 10-46-55-209.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, how we can activate the last version? The patch doesn't work for the

v2.0.23 - Jan 11, 2021​

White Devil updated LiveSmart Video Chat - online video chat script with a new update entry:

LiveSmart Video Chat

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

v2.0.26 - April 4, 2021
- WoWonder v.3.1.2 integration;
- Wondertag theme v.2.2.1 integration;
- Minor bug fixes;

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stupid forms of sharing. either you share or you don't share
@slvrsteele bro he think we are here to make stupid post plz do chk the attitute of this guy and its quite obovious for a waring point

and bro its clearly mention due to some reason its not updated
if u are in hurry u can directly buy why u are here since 2018

Stupid forms of sharing. either you share or you don't share
Consider it not shared for you. Why to bother? There are so many other resources.
But of course there are smart arses like you that have to comment. Isn't that right?
I said it once and I'll say it again: being a member of this community is a privilege and don't take it for granted.
Since 2018 until now you could only prove how to request, to post stupid comments and to get warned.
Is there anything else you wanna share with this community?

• Love
Reactions: White Devil
Oh brother, kindly share the key , I'm in middle of development testing
if u have gone through few conversation above u might be known that its not share for u and to get password chk the update section criteria so if u are in the middles that not my fault else u can buy your own copy

if u have gone through few conversation above u might be known that its not share for u and to get password chk the update section criteria so if u are in the middles that not my fault else u can buy your own copy
i know one thing in my life is if you dont want to share dont publish and dont name it nulled because nulled is for free not exchenge or selling and also not locking it with password when you dont want to share with others dont publish it at all and you are killing this forum

i know one thing in my life is if you dont want to share dont publish and dont name it nulled because nulled is for free not exchenge or selling also when you dont want to share to others dont publish it at all and thx
u are in wrong place then its not only one way that u will download only
and for your kind info its not null non of my post are null all are retails stuffs purchased Null is written for SEO work of site i suppose not sure.
and if u need to download u have to follow the uploader policy
rest to update or upload it depends ....don't cum here for download

u are in wrong place then its not only one way that u will download only
and for your kind info its not null non of my post are null all are retails stuffs purchased Null is written for SEO work of site i suppose not sure.
and if u need to download u have to follow the uploader policy
rest to update or upload it depends ....don't cum here for download
even if you unlock it im not gonna download it or use it because you made it really boring and annoying and old school

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock