• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
I think the issue is for people doing NEW installs. Patching the daily file, gets around the 'upgrade license check', but for a new install, it will still fail. Is there another file that needs to be nulled, to get rid of the installation license check..? I have tried to install it twice, using the above mentioned sample license keys, and it will NOT allow a fresh new install of the script.

Last edited:
I think the issue is for people doing NEW installs. Patching the daily file, gets around the 'upgrade license check', but for a new install, it will still fail. Is there another file that needs to be nulled, to get rid of the installation license check..? I have tried to install it twice, using the above mentioned sample license keys, and it will NOT allow a fresh new install of the script.
Yeap, the current version is not nulled.

Yeap, the current version is not nulled.
Well, I think if you are UPGRADING, then it is nulled.

But, if you are doing a NEW INSTALL, .. then some part of the code still needs nulling.

I am not a coder / cracker, ... but it seems the license check occurs in a few files:

Maybe @Schatje can try to install from NEW again...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 5.07.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 5.07.30 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Well, I think if you are UPGRADING, then it is nulled.

But, if you are doing a NEW INSTALL, .. then some part of the code still needs nulling.

I am not a coder / cracker, ... but it seems the license check occurs in a few files:

Maybe @Schatje can try to install from NEW again...
If you read previous post you will find the answer. My last post/version is untouched, that mean not nulled, will working well for update. NOT NEW INSTALLATION.

If you are on new installation, first download nulled version, run install process until it finish, then you can update to the latest one (edit DailyCommand.php is required)

Just don't be lazy please.

If you read previous post you will find the answer. My last post/version is untouched, that mean not nulled, will working well for update. NOT NEW INSTALLATION.

If you are on new installation, first download nulled version, run install process until it finish, then you can update to the latest one (edit DailyCommand.php is required)

hii bro latest update has came can u share untouch file please

--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 2.4.4 - 2024-02-13
[ADD] - Add ability for customers to select if they want to receive DNS details via email for Sending Domains
[ADD] - Added the ability to restrict the number of the responses per responder for a survey.
[BUG] - Fixed a bug preventing subscriber values to be set on copy/move actions

UNTOUCHED version:

Please change your DailyCommand.php before running Update

does this include untouched Version 2.4.4?

[ADD] - Add ability for customers to select if they want to receive DNS details via email for Sending Domains
[ADD] - Added the ability to restrict the number of the responses per responder for a survey.

UNTOUCHED version:

what do you mean change dailydommand.php?

UNTOUCHED version:

thank you.. the update working like a charm

Reactions: bhabanisankar
Please mention the process step by step update to latest version.
1. Download latest version
2. Make a copy of your current apps/console/commands/DailyCommand.php
3. Extract your latest mailwizz, there will be 2 folder extracted: latest/ and update/
4. Copy/replace all update/ to current files
5. If you using nulled version, please copy/replace your backup of apps/console/commands/DailyCommand.php
6. Open backend dashboard and run update process

Reactions: bhabanisankar
3. Extract your latest mailwizz, there will be 2 folder extracted: latest/ and update/
5. If you using nulled version, please copy/replace your backup of apps/console/commands/DailyCommand.php
Successfully updated to latest version...Thanks

Does anyone know how to run this local? I don't know how to set cronjob locally. Please help.

The method really works!! Thanks bro!
WOW!!! The method really works!! Thanks bro!!!!

Hello guys, would someone be so kind as to share if you have language packs, I need Spanish, if you have any landing page templates

There is no way to put these cronjobs to work, someone has passed it?
  • The "send-transactional-emails" command did not run in the last 12 hours. Please check your cron jobs and make sure they are properly set!
  • The "feedback-loop-handler" command did not run in the last 1 day. Please check your cron jobs and make sure they are properly set!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock