• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
there is no debug.log file in my web so i dont know. did you get error massage from crawler after crawling afew cchapter?
add the following code in wp-config.php
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

then the debug.log file will appear under wp-content folder

If anyone could work out the issues with WP Manga Member Upload PRO that'd be great
1607479307456.png

Most people just get this from the plugin uploaded here..

If anyone could work out the issues with WP Manga Member Upload PRO that'd be great
1607479307456.png

Most people just get this from the plugin uploaded here..
Did you encounter the problem that i mentioned during using fanfox craweler

Hi,guys,I need help😭

I cannot open this tab in wordpress dashboard :(the page is blank)
wp-admin/admin.php?page=fanfox-manga-crawler-settings&tab=crawl-settings

other tabs like "tab=crawl-progress" and "tab=crawl-single" can be Smoothly open

maybe the problem shows up after i set proxy.

I re-installed the plugin, but still not work.

please help me.

Hi,guys,I need help😭

I cannot open this tab in wordpress dashboard :(the page is blank)
wp-admin/admin.php?page=fanfox-manga-crawler-settings&tab=crawl-settings

other tabs like "tab=crawl-progress" and "tab=crawl-single" can be Smoothly open

maybe the problem shows up after i set proxy.

I re-installed the plugin, but still not work.

please help me.
problem solved~~
I deleted proxy setting from database.

hello does anyone have problem with auto update manga already crawl?
i already tick auto update setting but it doesnt update automaticly new chapter i need to crawl manually again

i store localy then make backup to the cloud after that i erased the local file. this version fanfox is claw everything on fanfox site, and cannot craw only selected genre, if the you can run the auto craw then you can run single craw to get the 1 or 2 chapter, do this for the manga that you want get downloaded first after that start the auto craw and the script will begin download the already download manga to begin the update chapter.

if you use the auto craw then the cloud storage is ok, if you use manual well it will got error on 300 chapter or so
What error message you got?
I followed your configuration for php, but still got error after crawling few chapters.
My error messge is : PHP Fatal error: Uncaught S3Exception: S3::inputFile(): Unable to open input file

What error message you got?
I followed your configuration for php, but still got error after crawling few chapters.
My error messge is : PHP Fatal error: Uncaught S3Exception: S3::inputFile(): Unable to open input file
that error in the amazon S3 setting, you have to follow the instruction,

can we can save image in google photos or any storage ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamzaoui092194
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock