• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform v6.0 Nulled

No permission to download
I have a fix for the server error. Anyone that is interested should post here so I can show you the error. A foreign character was found in the database.sql file. I will show you how I fixed it.

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 49
For those people finding it difficult to upload the database.sql, here is the fix. Like I said, I found some foreign characters in that file.

1608748403246.png

You have to delete this foreign characters and re save it, then re-upload it. If you have uploaded this file in your database earlier on, Please drop(delete) the old file before uploading the updated file.

I have uploaded the fixed database.sql for version 2.2 as database.zip.

Things to NOTE

You can't install this script in a folder extension of your url. It must be installed as a main site like this www.yourdomain.com

Or you install it as a subdomain
www.subdomain.yourdomain.com

If you installed in subdomain, you must create an email in the subdomain, then use the subdomain SMTP email settings for the script to send and receive mail.

I did a lot of research to enable me fix this annoying issue.

Attachments

• foreign.jpg
    foreign.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 15
  • database.zip
    41.6 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Babak
This is not @medw1311 fault. If you go to theme forest, you will see that verified buyers were complaining of the database error. That foreign character was inserted by the developer of the script or he used an old version database to create the script.

Last edited:
Go and buy version 4.1. You registered just yesterday and you are already requesting for version 4.1. Please atleast support the dev by buying it. Thanks

I want to know what happens at this stage of installation? Do we need the activation code or do we put random numbers. Please can you give me an answer to this. Thanks

Attachments

• activation.jpg
    activation.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39
Well since you don't have a definite answer for this, I will try it on my own spare time.

Well since you don't have a definite answer for this, I will try it on my own spare time.
The script requires activation code.
Now since the script does not request for database to be gotten from server
It can be nulled not to request for code or permit random code.

Only issue remains if the files are encoded

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock