• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script V2.4.3

No permission to download
How about update_database.php

Here you have update only files and documentation and pay attention to the warning.
Please DO FOLLOW EXACT STEPS for update:

1. Make a full backup of your site including database
2. Follow documentation about updating the files needed
3. copy both "update_functions.php" and "update_database.php" from the folder corresponding to your current version to the root of your site or where the script is installed (in case of subfolder)
4. open a browser (preferably incognito mode so you eliminate already cached version) and point to your site like this:
yoursite.com/update_database.php
or if is installed in a subfolder
yoursite.com/your-folder/update_database.php
5. follow install steps
6. remove both "update_functions.php" and "update_database.php"
7. N-joy!

Disclaimer: If you use this on production site under any circumstances you CANNOT HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE for any damage if you didn't do a full backup of your site and didn't follow the steps above and you didn't read the small text from install page.

Here you have the update only package:

WARNING: Update script is not fully tested so make sure that you have made a FULL BACKUP of your site including the database.

Reactions: sharlesstm
What modules have you customized? Send me a message

We have done yet:

- currency converter (to use the marketplace international)
- slider country and langue based
- only active filter showing
- ID upload in seller account opening
- design changes
- Freshdesk support integration

in process is:

- dropshipping aliexpress
- new profile page
- better feed system

Reactions: Tuton
We have done yet:

- currency converter (to use the marketplace international)
- slider country and langue based
- only active filter showing
- ID upload in seller account opening
- design changes
- Freshdesk support integration

in process is:

- dropshipping aliexpress
- new profile page
- better feed system
do you sell does modules am interested especially the id upload

Reactions: sharlesstm
[QUOTE = "slvrsteele, post: 202354, membro: 43214"]