• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script V2.4.3

No permission to download
And again: why would you need it? The installer works like a charm.

Kill me but nothing works

Attachments

• 2020-08-01_2-13-07.jpg
    2020-08-01_2-13-07.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2020-08-01_2-13-26.jpg
    2020-08-01_2-13-26.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 32
And again: why would you need it? The installer works like a charm.
i founf this errors, help me please
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error

Filename: /home/dzsocial/public_html/system/core/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 369

Backtrace:

File: /home/dzsocial/public_html/application/config/config.php
Line: 542
Function: get

File: /home/dzsocial/public_html/index.php
Line: 328
Function: require_once

Please tell me what am I doing wrong?

I pointed you directly to the post from where to get the working script. What more can I do?

Reactions: Buger
I also offer installation and debugging services for a small fee. Time is precious.

what price. Write in private messages

Prices are public:
$10 to $50 (depends on the complexity of the script and your server setup)
If installed on bare vps with only OS price will be higher than installing on already set server.
Also and additional $5 fee will be added if your server is moving too slow. (encountered a server that took me over 20 minutes to upload 12Mb of archive)

Details about installation and sensitive data will be communicated only by PM.

Sorry , but there is an issue after INSTALL process (THE INSTALL WORKS VERY WELL, Codeigniter requires PHP 5.6+) because the developpers are smart, they included files in codeigniter directory "system" as a legit part of codeigniter.

Another info, my installation is in localhost. People can test before go to production

Files are:
system/helpers/url_helper.php
system/core/Common.php

Attached files are the same files but patched, just rename each file from .txt to .php and replace (backup first orginals) in the same path

Attachments

• Common.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 56
  • url_helper.txt
    14.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
Reactions: mokhtardz and Buger
Reactions: phpCore
403 Access Denied
what should i do to fixit

step-1
function get_route_settings()
{
if (@SITE_MDS_KEY != @sha1(gt_sys_suffx() . gt_dmn_cd())) {
@mem_usg_sys();
}
}

@mem_usg_sys();
}

step-2
@subclass_prf_pst();
}

Another solution

https://babia.to/threads/modesy-marketplace-classified-ads-script.11146/post-224420

Reactions: mokhtardz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock