• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel v3.0

No permission to download
c

can you share nulled version with me? i can help you in this.
It is nearly 500mb bro.. i have downloaded from this website only but it says 'Your app(s) are using an unsafe implementation of the HostnameVerifier interface. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this '
when uploaded to play store

c

can you share nulled version with me? i can help you in this.

Are you for real? So you first ask for documentation and now you're an expert. I can bet you didn't even try this app but your eyes rolled money when you saw the word "nulled".

I too Do
Are you for real? So you first ask for documentation and now you're an expert. I can bet you didn't even try this app but your eyes rolled money when you saw the word "nulled".
i to doubt this guy/.. But God Sake i need real people who can help me.. please babiato.. i need help ...

It is nearly 500mb bro.. i have downloaded from this website only but it says 'Your app(s) are using an unsafe implementation of the HostnameVerifier interface. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this '

Search on google and also look on stackoverflow, there is plenty of info about this issue and how to solve it

Reactions: Montygarg910
You know that no one can help you without actually looking in your code. Especially if you changed as you said.

Use Atom or any editor that allows you to search in entire project and see where this "HostnameVerifier" is called. And after you find them all take action depending on how is implemented.

i already have this code but when i am trying to nulled it but not working....and size is only 130 mb.

Have you test it for free entry game... because when i try to create match and give room id and password for free fire and select version as Classic and map : Bermuda but when i searched for room in freefire it not visible there ... am i doing something wrong or is there any bug which need to solve. please help..

can you share nulled version with me?

multi games is no more in codecanyon
i got refund my money back
i cannot sell on here nor Discussion
if any one want it working then PM me all done but make sure dont ask for free
I need help with this app can we discuss about it @White Devil i'm unable to sent you msg, and i woun't ask you for free, we can discuss

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock