• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa 2.2

No permission to download
no bro we talking for this
Android EBook App (Books App, PDF, ePub, Download Books, Paid book, payment gateway) + admin panel

you purchase this item or shared from other site ?
I bought it on the Codecanyon website, I have the purchase license and I can send the prints.

Here comparison of official and this one (that gif doesn't exists there):

2020-03-16_225227.png
As well? Do you mean that I implanted this? I'll make a video right now showing the download directly from the Codacanyon website and sending it to babak

ddd.png

@Babak @ajnabi THREAD IS CLEAN !
The file wasn't showing in my extracted location while it exists in .zip file . . . . FILE DIRECTLY SHARED BY DEVELOPER , IF ANY HARM = DONE BY DEVELOPER :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Babak
As well? Do you mean that I implanted this? I'll make a video right now showing the download directly from the Codacanyon website and sending it to babak

It happens in many cases as many people does it intentionally . . . So I had to make sure the source of the file . .

so its okay :D
@tsvendas bro if u can replace the download link
go to resource section and edit your resource

Hi all,
May be the author put this file and @tsvendas just shared what he downloaded from codecanyon.
I request to @CyberDeviL and @tsvendas please report to Codecanyon about the author to spreading malicious codes.
@tsvendas since you have purchased it (buyer of codecanyone) you should report and check the usage of that hidden file .

so its okay :D
@tsvendas bro if u can replace the download link
go to resource section and edit your resource
I sent you the file downloaded directly from Codecanyon and the video showing the time of the download and sending it to you

i check bro everything is good
thanks

Here comparison of official and this one (that gif doesn't exists there):

2020-03-16_225227.png
Yes .Gif isn't present in official screenshot..
It mean he/she is spreading something suspicious content.. for stealing users data..
Aak him for proof of codecanyon..

Yes .Gif isn't present in official screenshot..
It mean he/she is spreading something suspicious content.. for stealing users data..
Aak him for proof of codecanyon..
he show me proof with video
downloading directly from codecanyon

• Love
Reactions: zen123 and tsvendas
he show me proof with video
downloading directly from codecanyon
The thing which is making me more confuse is the developer sharing the file inside the .ZIP , but the file also doesn't exists in his official demo website :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I find myself in a second problem. How will I challenge the author of the item when reporting this discovery? If he also accesses Babiato, he will know who I am on the buyer list and can report my account to the CC.

The thing which is making me more confuse is the developer sharing the file inside the .ZIP , but the file also doesn't exists in his official demo website :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It clearly means that the developer is spreading this file to steal their user data.

Now I find myself in a second problem. How will I challenge the author of the item when reporting this discovery? If he also accesses Babiato, he will know who I am on the buyer list and can report my account to the CC.

Which type of problem ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock