• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa 2.2

No permission to download
Which type of problem ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
you registered today with babiato, right? What if you happen to be the author of the item? ;) If I report this issue to the author at this point, you will know who I am on the CC buyer list. This is just a hypothesis

I didn't notice , that a good catch too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for the duplication, I meant: @ajnabi registered with Babiato today. Let's assume that @ajnabi is the author of this item, he will easily know who I am on the CC buyer list, if I report this problem to him now (assumption).

you registered today with babiato, right? What if you happen to be the author of the item? ;) If I report this issue to the author at this point, you will know who I am on the CC buyer list. This is just a hypothesis

Yes, I joined today as I was hanging around to find the solution of The7 theme. After 4 hours I found this Forum.
Anyway Its your choice to report it or not.
But I suggest please report to CC against the Author, Not to author as he is spreading this.

@CyberDeviL Anyways is it wrong to find such files and report :unsure: ?
As I am new here...

Yes, I joined today as I was hanging around to find the solution of The7 theme. After 4 hours I found this Forum.
Anyway Its your choice to report it or not.
But I suggest please report to CC against the Author, Not to author as he is spreading this.

@CyberDeviL Anyways is it wrong to find such files and report :unsure: ?
As I am new here...
I mentioned just one assumption, but the essence is basically that.

Sorry for the duplication, I meant: @ajnabi registered with Babiato today. Let's assume that @ajnabi is the author of this item, he will easily know who I am on the CC buyer list, if I report this problem to him now (assumption).

Ha Ha Ha... But I am not an author. If I was an author then I will not suggest report against me. ;)

I'm thinking about how to do it, but I'm going to take action on this issue. @Babak and @CyberDeviL (thanks anyway for the discovery), don't you think it's better to lock this topic and delete the download link for the item? To prevent people from downloading a questionable file. If you think the topic should continue, I will send the newly downloaded file again to replace the previous one.

I'm thinking about how to do it, but I'm going to take action on this issue. @Babak and @CyberDeviL (thanks anyway for the discovery), don't you think it's better to lock this topic and delete the download link for the item? To prevent people from downloading a questionable file. If you think the topic should continue, I will send the newly downloaded file again to replace the previous one.
@CyberDeviL

You can also gave thank you to me ;)
As I reported about this to @Babak and @CyberDeviL

I Think you can open a support ticket to CC staff for report against the author.

SEE,

There's some conclusion . . . It's true - you should not report this time (as you know) . . . The developer is providing that hidden file inside .ZIP file, but it doesn't exists on developer's official demo website (go & check there) . .

So, if it's fine for you to delete that single file & re-upload again to share & continue this thread = you can (but i don't know if that fie has linked with any other file or not, as the file contains the phrase "pwd" which is basically Password, so if the file is linked then the system might not work usually , beside as I already said: it doesn't exists on developer's official demo . . .

ELSE,
Only way to delete the link for everyone's good . . .

@Babak check & decide, leaving upto you .

You can also gave thank you to me ;)
As I reported about this to @Babak and @CyberDeviL

I Think you can open a support ticket to CC staff for report against the author.
Oh, yes @ajnabi. I thank you very much for this discovery, your speed in finding this very suspicious file is impressive. Don't worry, I will take the necessary steps.

SEE,

There's some conclusion . . . It's true - you should not report this time (as you know) . . . The developer is providing that hidden file inside .ZIP file, but it doesn't exists on developer's official demo website (go & check there) . .

So, if it's fine for you to delete that single file & re-upload again to share & continue this thread = you can (but i don't know if that fie has linked with any other file or not, as the file contains the phrase "pwd" which is basically Password, so if the file is linked then the system might not work usually , beside as I already said: it doesn't exists on developer's official demo . . .

ELSE,

I will add to the topic the same link that I shared today with Babak. @CyberDeviL please check this file again. If the suspicious file is there and you seriously suspect it, you can lock this topic

I will add to the topic the same link that I shared today with Babak. @CyberDeviL please check this file again. If the suspicious file is there and you seriously suspect it, you can lock this topic
As I told you I also downloaded from official & found the file inside .zip (so not your fault) , but the developer didn't keep the file in his live demo website (which is more suspicious) . . . So gave my opinion above comment .

As I told you I also downloaded from official & found the file inside .zip (so not your fault) , but the developer didn't keep the file in his live demo website (which is more suspicious) . . . So gave my opinion above comment .
Yes, I understood. I am gratefull for that.

I removed the download link for this item, our friend @CyberDeviL found a potentially malicious file in the original folder of the author's file, inserted by the author of the item in Codecanyon. To keep everyone safe, please @CyberDeviL, you can lock this topic. If someone arrived here after purchasing this item directly from the official CC page, please report it to Codecanyon that the official author may be trying to harm your buyers.

Last edited:
I removed the download link for this item, our friend @CyberDeviL found a potentially malicious file in the original folder of the author's file, inserted by the author of the item in Codecanyon. To keep everyone safe, please @CyberDeviL, you can lock this topic. If someone arrived here after purchasing this item directly from the official CC page, please report it to Codecanyon that the official author may be trying to harm your buyers.
@Babak will do rest whatever he decides.

Reactions: tsvendas and Babak
SEE,

ELSE,

Hi @CyberDeviL and @tsvendas what I found on internet... I can't verify it but may be it is serious. The author previously have the file on its own server. Check the image link below:

https://ibb.co/jLc9fDm

It was really possible to see this file on the author's own server, but someone tried to debunk it in the CC comments and this ended up alerting him, he removed the file from the server. I did a test on my server by removing this file and everything seemed to work fine. It could be the case of adding a new download link in this topic, without the questionable file as @CyberDeviL suggested and you can draw your conclusions.

Last edited:
It was really possible to see this file on the author's own server, but someone tried to debunk it in the CC comments and this ended up alerting him, he removed the file from the server. I did a test on my server by removing this file and everything seemed to work fine. It could be the case of adding a new download link in this topic, without the questionable file as @CyberDeviL suggested and you can draw your conclusions.

No, that file was not available on yesterday too when I mentioned , so the developer didn't host the file on his server, but sharing to buyers . . .

YA,
You can delete the file & re-upload to continue this resource (i too suggested this yesterday) . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock