• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

my website is slow to load

check it with devTools in chrome (F12 key press), Network tab and reload your page, here you can see all request with time

damn that is too slow

lower the quality of your slider images, use less plugins, use some compression plugins and cdn, caching.

@Mods is it okay to share the personal WhatsApp Number, binding within the link shortner? Do check it.

@Medw1311 @ddpanda @phpcore @TassieNZ @ELLIO7 @Babak

@Mods is it okay to share the personal WhatsApp Number, binding within the link shortner? Do check it.

What about this? I will help him, the instant contact is necesary
I dont understand the sense of your comment

What is the problem with this, show me the rule was i broken

The rules never mention something about this

Please read before accusing others
If you don't know, investigate, why do you involve others

What about this? I will help him, the instant contact is necesary
I dont understand the sense of your comment
What is the problem with this, show me the rule was i broken
Did I said you that you broke the rule? Naah! I didn't so I just let the mods decide whether it's okay or not. And don't be so grumpy.
This doesnt help, the hosting is not the only thing what he need, did you see the waterfall?

Please dont be ridiculous
Okay, you mean CDN and good fast web hosting won't help this? Huh? Is that you wanna say?

The rules never mention something about this

Please read before accusing others
If you don't know, investigate, why do you involve others
I'm involving mods to verify it, or else I shouldn't have.

Btw, if you really wanna help him faster then PM him your WhatsApp details not as public. Now cleared why I involved mods here?huh?

Reactions: Deepansh
Did I said you that you broke the rule? Naah! I didn't so I just let the mods decide whether it's okay or not. And don't be so grumpy.

Okay, you mean CDN and good fast web hosting won't help this? Huh? Is that you wanna say?

I'm involving mods to verify it, or else I shouldn't have.

Btw, if you really wanna help him faster then PM him your WhatsApp details not as public. Now cleared why I involved mods here?huh?
My Friend... FB_IMG_1621715391900_1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock