• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

my website is slow to load

Did I said you that you broke the rule? Naah! I didn't so I just let the mods decide whether it's okay or not. And don't be so grumpy.

Okay, you mean CDN and good fast web hosting won't help this? Huh? Is that you wanna say?

I'm involving mods to verify it, or else I shouldn't have.

Btw, if you really wanna help him faster then PM him your WhatsApp details not as public. Now cleared why I involved mods here?huh?

If we write to each other by MP we do not always see it immediately, instead the whatsapp yes

Because we are doing other things or we forget, only for that

Excuse me if it was too rude, but what you did seemed unnecessary

my website is slow to load plz help me how can fix my problem
http://latteontherocks.com.au/ plz test speed
optimize all the images on the site..if possible convert to webp format...minify CSS, HTML, and javascript

the bottom line is to use litecache plugin or use wp optimize with wp smush. and use a CDN like Cloudflare.if you use these tools well your website speed will be improved

Reactions: GambitSteel
optimize all the images on the site..if possible convert to webp format...minify CSS, HTML, and javascript

the bottom line is to use litecache plugin or use wp optimize with wp smush. and use a CDN like Cloudflare.if you use these tools well your website speed will be improved
his hosting is messed up as well it takes ages for it to respond

Chill boiz :p
TS(Thread Starter) just asking for some help on his website.
I'm no expert on speeding up a website. Consider the suggestion of others about hosting, cdn, minimize the images, remove unused plugins, and all others. (y)

Currently I see a total of 155 requests ~5.5Mb
Can you join them into 1-5 files?
Also if you can't do anything, you can try using cloudflare which has cache and minify function I think is also very effective.

check it with devTools in chrome (F12 key press), Network tab and reload your page, here you can see all request with time

I can see that you have a large image (14 seconds for load in your homepage), you can optimize the size and other request.

Captura.PNG
any good plugin I m using smush plugin

my website is slow to load plz help me how can fix my problem
http://latteontherocks.com.au/ plz test speed
1) Shift to better server (I'm suggesting AWS free tier Bitnami wordpress(Nginx) stack)

2) install Jetpack Plugin and enable free cdn (for image js css files)
Install perfmatter plugin
3) Compress images use https://tinyjpg.com/

4) Reduce plugins or use plugins from best devoloper (Need premium use babiato)

Above actions will take your website load time from 8s to 3s

Need more faster
5) Change to good theme (Astra, ocean wp, generatepress)

6) install Caching plugins like wp-rocket(recommended) etc.

Now your website load time is near 1.2s
And Google pagespeed score for mobile 85 Desktop 92.

Enjoy..

Last edited:
1) Shift to better server (I'm suggesting AWS free tier Bitnami wordpress(Nginx) stack)

2) install Jetpack Plugin and enable free cdn (for image js css files)

3) Compress images use https://tinyjpg.com/

4) Reduce plugins or use plugins from best devoloper (Need premium use babiato)

Above actions will take your website load time from 8s to 3s

Need more faster
5) Change to good theme (Astra, ocean wp, generatepress)

6) install Caching plugins like wp-rocket(recommended) etc.

Now your website load time is near 1.2s
And Google pagespeed score for mobile 85 Desktop 92.

Enjoy..
i will try if u have any video plz share link

Reactions: vijay1
any good plugin I m using smush plugin
Don't use any plugins to compress images as it will slow down server while uploading images.

Compress images before uploading use tinyjpg.
And using jetpack will act as cdn for images and other files

Reactions: hamza5262
You can even use redis caching for database caching but will need to shift bigger server

Forgot to mention use perfmatter plugin it is must use plugin even if you install it now you can see quite good difference.

as per my opinion

1: Optimize images as per sizes required, like your logo dimensions are too big.
Image optimization

2: Optimize/minify code by using a good plugin
Plugin: Autoptimize

3: Use at least free CDN
CDN: Cloudflare

4: Use LiteSpeed instead of apache
Free: Open Litespeed

5: Use a good cache plugin
If apache: w3total cache
if LiteSpeed: LSCache

there are also many other factors like hosting location, use the nearest fast hosting according to your location.

Reactions: vijay1
as per my opinion

1: Optimize images as per sizes required, like your logo dimensions are too big.
Image optimization

2: Optimize/minify code by using a good plugin
Plugin: Autoptimize

3: Use at least free CDN
CDN: Cloudflare

4: Use LiteSpeed instead of apache
Free: Open Litespeed

5: Use a good cache plugin
If apache: w3total cache
if LiteSpeed: LSCache

there are also many other factors like hosting location, use the nearest fast hosting according to your location.
Wordpress by default save image in multiple size formats so good suggestion is upload full dia. image but in compress size.

Using separate plugin just to compress image increase load on server as per my own experience.

Wordpress by default save image in multiple size formats so good suggestion is upload full dia. image but in compress size.

Using separate plugin just to compress image increase load on server as per my own experience.
Right-click on the logo and open image, you'll see the full dimension of the logo that is more than 200kb it should be less than 20kb. other images are also too big than they're displayed on the web.
if you don't want to use an image compression plugin then optimize before uploading it to the website, you may use kraken.io for it.

Right-click on the logo and open image, you'll see the full dimension of the logo that is more than 200kb it should be less than 20kb. other images are also too big than they're displayed on the web.
if you don't want to use an image compression plugin then optimize before uploading it to the website, you may use kraken.io for it.
Yup I'm using tinyjpg for compression and to reduce meta data of image

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock