• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need PC Build Suggestion!

Also I notice the site I took the screenshot from delivers to the Eurozone. I've bought from for about 15 - 20 years and they are very good!!

Thanks bro. i will look at their website

Some very good suggestions here. Starting with the SSD @anupdesigner is spot on. 120 is going to fill up really fast. Aim for a 250 if your budget allows it.
Also what worries me is the video editing part for which the system is under specced.
Adobe's video editing software suite is not greatly optimized (and that is an understatement to say the least). It will be a test on your nerves and patience
For the rest of your needs, this build is absolutely great. Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Hexor
i know its only for C but still you face issue so go for 250 gb atleast
Some very good suggestions here. Starting with the SSD @anupdesigner is spot on. 120 is going to fill up really fast. Aim for a 250 if your budget allows it.
Also what worries me is the video editing part for which the system is under specced.
Adobe's video editing software suite is not greatly optimized (and that is an understatement to say the least). It will be a test on your nerves and patience
For the rest of your needs, this build is absolutely great. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks guys, i guess I have to increase my budget.

Reactions: progs_00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock