• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Neve Pro Add-on By Themeisle

Neve Pro Add-on By Themeisle v2.8.6

No permission to download
Is there a new version of the plugin? After updating the theme it tells me that I have to update the Addon Pro But I tried to look for the new update to make it a Null and then I did not find anything

Is there a new version of the plugin? After updating the theme it tells me that I have to update the Addon Pro But I tried to look for the new update to make it a Null and then I did not find anything
ver number please

Reactions: JLAcostaE
Babak updated Neve Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Neve Pro Addon v1.2.0 Nulled

Download Neve Pro Addon v1.2.0 Nulled Free
[Version 1.2.0] (https://github.com/Codeinwp/neve-pro-addon/compare/v1.1.10...v1.2.0) (2020-05-13)

- [Feat] Improved Neve Options page and onboarding experience
- [Fix] Forcing product thumbnails height affects related products
- [Fix] Custom Layouts using the wrong content filter
- [Fix] Certain Typekit fonts not loading
- [Fix] Missing .pot file
- [Fix] Author avatar size on mobile
- [Fix] View Cart button on mobile
- New starter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Neve Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Neve Pro Addon v1.2.1 Nulled

Download Neve Pro Addon v1.2.1 Nulled Free
[Version 1.2.1](https://github.com/Codeinwp/neve-pro-addon/compare/v1.2.0...v1.2.1) (2020-05-21)

- [Fix] Wrong font-size unit for the My Account component
- [Fix] Icon color control for the Contact component
- [Fix] Mobile alignment on ordering area on the Shop page
- [Fix] Improved Yoast breadcrumbs appearance mechanism
- New Starter Sites
- [Laundry Services](https://themeisle.com/demo/?theme=Laundry%20Services)
- [Craft...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When updating, I get this error:

An error like E_PARSE was caused on the line 86 of the file .../wp-content/plugins/neve-pro-addon/includes/core/loader.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';'

What would it be?
Please try ... and report back!

Neve Pro Addon Plugin v1.2.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Please try ... and report back!

Neve Pro Addon Plugin v1.2.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
Hello, I am getting this notice on all dashboard pages...

In order to benefit from updates and support for Neve Pro Addon plugin, please add your license code from your purchase history and validate it here.

Is there any way to remove it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock