• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Only for babiato users unlimited google storage

limitless is the convention google's rule says ... 400,000 files and folders in one day, is 750 GB ... but you will have as many such disks as you want ... if we don't change the rules :p :p :p ))) there are also restrictions on loading and unloading per day

I PMed you, please reply with payment info

I PMed you, please reply with payment info
you are waiting here for feedback from the first buyer ... if he does not leave a review here within 5 hours, we will continue the sale ... and don't worry (whoever gets up first in the morning gets the slippers) :) :) :) you're next in line to sell

Last edited:
Top seller, very quick delivery.

Everything as advertised. Note that you only get 30GB storage on the main drive, but you will have access to create unlimited shared drive(with files and upload limit on each) which does not count towards the 30GB, so in a way equates to unlimited. Also, it goes without saying that you still have to obey Googles terms and condition. Great service and seller (y)

Top seller, very quick delivery.

Everything as advertised. Note that you only get 30GB storage on the main drive, but you will have access to create unlimited shared drive(with files and upload limit on each) which does not count towards the 30GB, so in a way equates to unlimited. Also, it goes without saying that you still have to obey Googles terms and condition. Great service and seller (y)
😍 :):p

The sponsor was right to say that it's "beautiful" data storage... Worked like a charm and I'm pinching myself: is this really happening? Unlimited storage on a shared drive.

The sponsor was right to say that it's "beautiful" data storage... Worked like a charm and I'm pinching myself: is this really happening? Unlimited storage on a shared drive.
yes, this happens when you are a babiato user :) ... but that's not all I mentioned in the post about the incredible offer that I will make later ... follow the post:p:p:p

Reactions: stephcat1982
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock