• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce By TycheSoftwares

Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce By TycheSoftwares 10.11.1

No permission to download
@Rubixvi Share please?

Version 10.9.0 (Release date: February 13 2024 )

1. Enhancement: Connection to Google Calendar can be done through OAuth sync method.
  2. Fix: Delivery details were not being saved with Apple pay & Google pay from WooCommerce Stripe plugin.
  3. Fix: The time slots were not being sorted on checkout when the start time was same and end time was different.
  4. Fix: The delivery fields were not displayed on checkout block when the shipping options was set to ‘Force shipping to the customer billing address’.
  5. Fix: The time slot charges were not displayed in the time slot list view when the value was less than 1.
  6. Tweak: The time slot charges will be displayed in the next line below the time slot in the list view.
  7. Fix: Added a filter ‘orddd_time_slot_charges_label’ to change the time slot charges label in the order review table.
  8. Fix: Added a filter ‘orddd_charges_display_zero’ to display the charges label even if the charge is 0.
  9. Fix: The validation message was not displayed on checkout even if the cutoff time had passed when the custom delivery schedule was applied based on shipping class.
  10. Fix: Custom delivery schedule based on weight based shipping method was not being applied on checkout.
  11. Fix: Added a nonce check when the tracking notice from the plugin is dismissed.

Rubixvi updated Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce By TycheSoftwares with a new update entry:

Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce 10.11.1

Version 10.11.1 (Release date: April 18 2024 )

1. Fix – With the WPML & Loco translate plugins activated, the text of some order statuses are not being translated.
  2. Fix – The Delivery Date Field spins continuously and throws a console error on the checkout page.

Version 10.11.0 (Release date: April 16 2024 )

1. Enhancement:- Display “As soon as possible” option for same day delivery only.
  2. Enhancement:-...

Read the rest of this update entry...

THANK YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH !!! VIP !

When I tried to activate it - I received the message. Anyone else have this issue?

"Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce plugin requires WooCommerce installed and activated."

Potentially Helpful Data:

Multisite Network

Woocommerce 8.82 Installed on the Site

Other woocommerce plugins no issues

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH !!! VIP !

When I tried to activate it - I received the message. Anyone else have this issue?

"Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce plugin requires WooCommerce installed and activated."

Potentially Helpful Data:

Multisite Network

Woocommerce 8.82 Installed on the Site

Other woocommerce plugins no issues

its not nulled but works without nulling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock