• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce v2.8.1

No permission to download
Hello,
I can't load my products but I can see categories , I can login register.
And error says on Home page as "Sorry you cannot list resources"
How to fix it?
Now it is working after updating PHP version to 7.3.

Anyone facing issue on applying Coupon ? it's not working. If you fixed this issue please do post a code.
@Babak bro please check this issue!!

Now it is working after updating PHP version to 7.3.

Anyone facing issue on applying Coupon ? it's not working. If you fixed this issue please do post a code.
@Babak bro please check this issue!!
Can u help me to build apk on TeamViewer? Tried everything and tired

Bro. Finally app started working in emulator. But after finding for 4 -5 hrs. I couldn't crack how to generate apk for testing in real device. I was able to generate .aab file once but not apk.
I dont know how but i build one apk earlier but when i install that on real device its gives me error and couldn't load app.

Please help me on this step by step process.
just use bundletool to extract the apk from the aab files its just with one command ^^

Hello,
I can't load my products but I can see categories , I can login register.
And error says on Home page as "Sorry you cannot list resources"
How to fix it?
now this issue happening with me, tried updating php 7.3 but dint worked, plus it was working flawlessly when i reinstalled woocommerce api changed and after updating new api in app this issue started coming

now this issue happening with me, tried updating php 7.3 but dint worked, plus it was working flawlessly when i reinstalled woocommerce api changed and after updating new api in app this issue started coming

Make sure user creating the API is right i also choose read/write , to make sure your rest api is correct install "postman" and googling to debug the woocommerce .

for testing you can download oreo fashion at playstore, then testing your woocommerce site in setting.

Please can you tell me, how to build .apk from android studio?

You asking how to build react native to apk? or android studio? if react native using
Bash:
react-native run-android --variant=release

If android studio run and build from android studio. it will generate an apk file for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkdigital.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock