• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Oxy Toolbox v1.3.2
= 1.3.2 ( August 05, 2020 ) =

* [Navigator] Added the missing "Edit Post", "Edit Page", "Edit <CPT>" etc. in the WP toolbar.
* [Navigator] Fixed the CSS loading on the front end even when the admin bar is not showing.
* [Conditions] Fixed these WooCommerce conditions so they only work with published products: Selected Tag has at least One Product, Selected Category has at least One Product.
* [Conditions] Moved these WooCommerce conditions in the conditions dialog from "Woo Product" category to "WooCommerce": Selected Tag has at least One Product, Selected Category has at least One Product, At least One Featured Product, At least One Product on Sale. These conditions can be used on any page. If you are currently using one of these conditions, you will need to delete it and re-add.
* [Conditions] Fixed warnings related to "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()...Cannot modify header information - headers already sent" in the WLM membership(s) code.

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Looking for OxyNinja, we can group by or I can trade with you. I have: Oxy Toolkit, Agency Tools, OxyPowerPack, OxyExtras, Hydrogen, OxyMade
Hey Moist, I have OxyNinja and OxyUltimate. Answer me in the PM first to trade some plugins, then we go to the people that null the plugins here and we share them with everyone.

Reactions: dng2403 and Babak
Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Oxy Toolbox v1.3.4 is available - @Babak

Reactions: Babak
hey brother's
how are you?
Thanks for the big update.

Does anyone else have the woocommerce package?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock