• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Oxy Toolbox v1.3.4 is available - @Babak
Oxy Toolbox v1.3.5
= 1.3.5 ( August 18, 2020 ) =
* [Conditions] Product selection dropdown has been changed to a text input for entering the product ID in "Has Product in Cart" and "Has Purchased Product" conditions to avoid performance issues due to a large number of queries.

= 1.3.4 ( August 12, 2020 ) =
* [Fullscreen] Fixed "ReferenceError: keyLoaded is not defined.."

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox135.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
I just installed it to try it, thank you :cool: It does say an update to version 1.3.6 is available.

Cheers

OxyPowerPack v1.2.5
= 1.2.5 =
* Added a setting for Power Map popups to show them open by default on map load.
* Added address search to the initial map configurator. Works with MapBox API a MapBox token should be configured, otherwise the search box won't appear.
* Fixed an issue with the "CountDown Timer Finished" event in the Interactivity Engine that was preventing the execution of all actions in some setups.

Attachments

• oxypowerpack.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
Hello guys, I'm looking for someone who wants to help me download all OxyNinja and OxyElements design sets in zip files with a plugin that I will provide, to share it here . It takes time, I will provide you with the both OxyNinja and OxyElements API Key along with the plug-in to download the design sets. If anyone wants to help just PM me

Hello @umbreonline some people sell oxygen builder key, i want ask when buy agency plan for each customer give generate key? or how people sell?

You have just 3 keys, 1 for oxygen, 1 for WooCommerce, and 1 for Gutenberg integrations.

I don't know why they sell keys, if you put your key in asterix form (change in inspect from password type to text type), will be easy reveal the key, and they can sell to others so is possible the key could be blacklisted in some time.

Maybe when change to a better security form to register a domain, I could sell them.

You have just 3 keys, 1 for oxygen, 1 for WooCommerce, and 1 for Gutenberg integrations.

I don't know why they sell keys, if you put your key in asterix form (change in inspect from password type to text type), will be easy reveal the key, and they can sell to others so is possible the key could be blacklisted in some time.

Maybe when change to a better security form to register a domain, I could sell them.
understand so getting from them is not healthy. thank for reply

@davidgreen right now, is just my opinion about this, I don't think that guys from Soflyy will accept abuse, like they see a key with 10.000 installations or more, for sure they will know that was a sold key. If they don't BAN this, well is about Oxygen policy, i guess.

@davidgreen right now, is just my opinion about this, I don't think that guys from Soflyy will accept abuse, like they see a key with 10.000 installations or more, for sure they will know that was a sold key. If they don't BAN this, well is about Oxygen policy, i guess.
Off topic, but this is not the case with Divi, sometimes for testing I use an API and username key that was shared in a forum a long time ago, still not banned :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock