• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I have Oxygen version 3.4 installed and I have added custom code and designed some pages with oxygen builder. Can someone advise me how to upgrade my oxygen builder to 3.5 without loosing or breaking my site. Please help. Thank you.

I have Oxygen version 3.4 installed and I have added custom code and designed some pages with oxygen builder. Can someone advise me how to upgrade my oxygen builder to 3.5 without loosing or breaking my site. Please help. Thank you.
Since WP 5.5 version you can simply upload the latest version via Plugins > Add New that way it will only override the existing files with the new version.

Update to the new version, check if everything is ok... if not, do this:

1. Re-sign shortcodes at Oxygen > Settings > Security.
  2. Regenerate CSS Cache at Oxygen > Settings > CSS Cache.

Reactions: smalok
I am at your disposal. If you still require to download these design sets in zip file, let me know, I will be more than happy to do this for you.

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone who wants to help me download all OxyNinja and OxyElements design sets in zip files with a plugin that I will provide, to share it here . It takes time, I will provide you with the both OxyNinja and OxyElements API Key along with the plug-in to download the design sets. If anyone wants to help just PM me

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone who wants to help me download all OxyNinja and OxyElements design sets in zip files with a plugin that I will provide, to share it here . It takes time, I will provide you with the both OxyNinja and OxyElements API Key along with the plug-in to download the design sets. If anyone wants to help just PM me
yes ok tell me what i have to do

Reactions: digital pink
@NullMaster :
Installing plugin from uploaded file: oxy-toolbox1.3.8.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock