• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro)

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro) v7.1.28

No permission to download
Hello Friends
Can help me to give me and idea what is wrong here?
I only active elementor Version 3.12.0 and Piotnet V 7.1.0 and i get almost 100 Warnings lines like below...
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Warning: Attempt to read property "version" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 159
Warning
: Attempt to read property "url" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 160

Warning
: Attempt to read property "download_url" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 161

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "oneX" on null in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 165

Warning
: Attempt to read property "twoX" on null in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 165

and more etc....

Reactions: anantozaman
Hello Friends
Can help me to give me and idea what is wrong here?
I only active elementor Version 3.12.0 and Piotnet V 7.1.0 and i get almost 100 Warnings lines like below...
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Warning: Attempt to read property "version" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 159
Warning
: Attempt to read property "url" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 160

Warning
: Attempt to read property "download_url" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 161

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "oneX" on null in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 165

Warning
: Attempt to read property "twoX" on null in /home/.../public_html/....ative.com/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/updater.php on line 165

and more etc....
Any Help? Any Idea? Thank You...

Attachments

• piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro-v7.1.1.zip
    7 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: hermesan
AKSakallı updated Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro) with a new update entry:

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro) v.7.1.1

[PRO] 7.1.1 (2023/04/12)

Fixed: Multistep error to possibly disable “Optimized DOM Output Elementor”
Fixed: Image Select Require field
Fixed: “Remove empty field” error in WooCommerce Add To Cart
Optimized: Add Required Notification Message for some field types
Optimized: Add Control Title Step Color in Multistep Form

Read the rest of this update entry...

Disabled credit card fields
Please, in the most attentive way, I ask for help
I have been looking for a solution for days and I can't find it, I think I already did all the tests and it still doesn't work (template change, new installation, pulgins, everything!)
Any idea how to fix it, I'm urgent to fix it! Sin título.png

Disabled credit card fields
Please, in the most attentive way, I ask for help
I have been looking for a solution for days and I can't find it, I think I already did all the tests and it still doesn't work (template change, new installation, pulgins, everything!)
Any idea how to fix it, I'm urgent to fix it! Sin título.png
:cry:

Attachments

• piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro-v7.1.4.zip
    7 MB · Views: 6
Greetings forumchan Babiato.

Please tell me what this warning is about.
How to fix it?

Deprecated: Required parameter $repeater follows optional parameter $inside_repeater in /var/www/u0478654/data/www/ххххххх/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/widgets/pafe-widget-creator-base .php on line 116
(PAFE Pro) v7.1.4

Thank you.

Reactions: abacoin
Greetings forumchan Babiato.

Please tell me what this warning is about.
How to fix it?

Deprecated: Required parameter $repeater follows optional parameter $inside_repeater in /var/www/u0478654/data/www/ххххххх/wp-content/plugins/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro/widgets/pafe-widget-creator-base .php on line 116
(PAFE Pro) v7.1.4

Thank you.
Same here, any solution please?

Same here, any solution please?
Hello.
The salvation of the "drowning" is the work of the "drowning" themselves.
Uninstall the PAFE Pro plugin, install the latest version of the elementor-pro plugin - install the PAFE Pro plugin and be happy.

Reactions: abacoin
Hello.
Uninstall the PAFE Pro plugin, install the latest version of the elementor-pro plugin - install the PAFE Pro plugin and be happy.
Thank you Bro, will try, but i have the latest version of elementor pro, so i need to uninstall bot? elementor pro and PAFE and then installa first elementor pro and after PAFE?Right now i have istalled Elementor pro Version 3.13.2

Hello.
@Natali, GRACIAS !!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Thank you for the time to respond and help me with a real SOLUTION.
I owe you one...
God Bless U

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JB007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock